Barbie Death Village Returns For 2018!

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
Dr. Pyro
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Barbie Death Village Returns For 2018!

Post by Dr. Pyro » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:05 pm

"Oh no, not those asshats again" I hear you cry. Yes indeed, the sickest bastards on the playa, now in their--count 'em--19th year, return to torment dear Barbie while sipping vintage cabernet sauvignon and listening to the piano being played in the lounge. It's your friends and debauched neighbors, those Barbiebarians from Barbie Death Village and Wine Bistro are back in full force. We anticipate being some 270 strong again this year, with our two mutant vehicles, shower, shaded rest area along with eight sofas, and our own brand of "that's-not-funny-that's-sick" art, well, we can offend even the most hardened burner. If you'd like to see our latest newsletter PM me and I may or may not get around to sending it along. So if you've ever considered being in the lap of, uh, luxury isn't exactly right, but no matter, then Barbie Death Village might be the perfect spot to drop by, drop trou, and drop out.

tatonka
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Rancho Deluxe

Re: Barbie Death Village Returns For 2018!

Post by tatonka » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:41 pm

Will be there for the Meet and Greet you music lover ")
Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.
-Plato

If a good man is offered power , he has to lower himself to pick it up .

Mama Ricci
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Mama Ricci » Sat May 26, 2018 8:40 pm

[quote="Dr. Pyro"]"that's-not-funny-that's-sick" art, well, we can offend even the most hardened burner.

Love love love it and looking forward to the meet & greet :D
Mama Ricci :lol:

massagenut

Post by massagenut » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:00 pm

Barbie Day Spa will also be back as part of the Barbie Death Village. Pampering the Barbies before Doc abuses them.
Texas Joe (TJ)
BDC&WB
Barbie Day Spa

'...just be nice'

Dr. Pyro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Barbie Death Village has been moved to the hippie side of the playa! We're at 9:30 and Elecktro and, if my calculations are correct, heading to 9:15. So we're on 4.04 acres, from 9:30 from E to G. Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro will have the coveted corner of 9:30 and E. Prepare to be offended.

Dr. Pyro

Post by Dr. Pyro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 pm

It seems my earlier statement was incorrect. They're sending Barbie Death Village from 9:30 to 9:45. Oh, that's just great. Just what we need: More noise.

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”