Pussy Avalanche (most cat filled place on playa) has limited openings

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
reptar
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Pussy Avalanche

Pussy Avalanche (most cat filled place on playa) has limited openings

Post by reptar » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:11 pm

We are pretty much filled for this year - but the most cat filled place on playa has space for you. Maybe. Probably. Read on.

We're a small, fun camp of introverts, nerds, and geeks. We don't care if you want to play D&D, hide in the shade all day, or run around naked (put towels or a shirt under your ass on camp chairs, please). We got more artists and bad ass engineers than you can shake a stick at. Although we prefer you don't shake sticks at us.

We have camp water, power, shade (both extreme and normal) Internet (theoretically) , and some of the best food on the playa. Seriously - we've crashed camp dinners and it can't compare. This year is burgers, fajitas, and falafel, and some that are not so great and we don't want to mention them. If you want to live in your tent and roam or be a party animal we don't care and love you regardless.

Dues are reasonable and negotiable (we don't turn kitties away who are accepted if they can't pay - we are an un-profit) If you just need a home for a day or two and match the rest of the nerds we are your camp too. Message Reptar and find out more :)

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Pussy Avalanche (most cat filled place on playa) has limited openings

Post by AntiM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:23 am

What if we tie feathers on a string to the sticks? Would you like us to shake those at you?

SpecialQue
Burning Since: 2018

Post by SpecialQue » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Meow! I'm a baby virgin looking for a camp. How can I apply to play with you kitties?

coolinsanity
Burning Since: 2018

Post by coolinsanity » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 am

Hi,

I am a BM virgin from NYC and excited for my first burn. I am joined by a friend who is also a BM virgin. Both of us are fun and will definitely add a lot of delight to the pussy paradise :)

We would love to be part of your camp and would appreciate additional details.

Purrrrr
-Austin

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”