Rootpile, home of Black Rock Bluegrass, accepting a few new camp members

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
lalaland
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Rootpile - Home of Black Rock Bluegrass

Rootpile, home of Black Rock Bluegrass, accepting a few new camp members

Post by lalaland » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:32 am

Hello dusty friends!

Rootpile will be bringing live Bluegrass and southern food/culture to the Playa for it's sixth year! We've been placed at 6:30 & E, very close to last year's location, with more space! We are upping our game for 2018 with a third art car and a revamped mobile stage. We offer daily instrument workshops, twice-weekly Pinto Bean Jam sessions, and live Bluegrass most nights from 7pm to midnight (with BBQ and beans served to our audience!). 2018 will also feature a Bluegrass Museum and the Hillbilly Olympix.

We've got a few openings for new camp members (virgin or veteran) if you want to be involved in supporting our mission to bring live Bluegrass to the dusty masses. Openings for build crew also a possibility, and we may be able to help with tickets - BUT DO NOT CONTACT ABOUT JUST TRYING TO BUY TICKETS/VP, please...

All relevant info can be found at Rootpile and please feel free to message me if you have any questions or are interested.
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked."Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad." "How do you know I’m mad?" "You must be, or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”