Enchanted Booty Forest: Looking for Yoga & Meditation Teachers, Sound Healers, etc

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
J aWay
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: The Enchanted Booty Forest

Enchanted Booty Forest: Looking for Yoga & Meditation Teachers, Sound Healers, etc

Post by J aWay » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm coordinating daily time slots to host a variety of conscious, mindful activities that will be open for people to stop in and participate. The camp is called The Enchanted Booty Forest, locate at 9:45 & Cylon. We have a great shade structure to facilitate this space. If you can lead any sort of experience, be it yoga, mediation, sound baths, etc, we would love to have you come by for a session.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

lotusmoon
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Enchanted Booty Forest: Looking for Yoga & Meditation Teachers, Sound Healers, etc

Post by lotusmoon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:29 am

I'm a reiki master/teacher and would love to offer reiki @ your camp if this is relevant to your theme/concept. PM me if so. Happy to provide credentials or whatever if needed.

8trackMind
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Enchanted Booty Forest: Looking for Yoga & Meditation Teachers, Sound Healers, etc

Post by 8trackMind » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 am

This is awesome!! Would love to stop by and do some yoga and Sound healing. Do you have a link to show times and classes?
Thanks!!
It's not dying that frightens us

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”