Black Rock Bakery - 3:30 & Elektro @ 5pm-8pm daily

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
JustinAngel
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Black Rock Bakery

Black Rock Bakery - 3:30 & Elektro @ 5pm-8pm daily

Post by JustinAngel » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:25 pm

Hangry fans of Black Rock Bakery, we’ll be back on the playa for 2018 on 3:30 & Elektro in the French Quarter village.

Come by Monday-Friday around 5-8pm for bread & pastries fresh out of the oven. We’ll have French Baguettes, Financiers, Creme Brulee, Crepes, Eclairs, Muffins, Scones, Cookies and so many other goodies - all baked with love (and butter! and flour!) as our gift to your tummies. Email Justin (J@JustinAngel.net) with questions.

During Monday-Friday 9am-1pm we’re inviting you into our kitchen to use the bakery and our expertise to bake your own playa wedding cake, playa birthday cake and/or playa nautical-themed bat-mitzvah cake. Email Amanda (amandajeanlucia@gmail.com) to let us know when you’re coming.

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Black Rock Bakery - 3:30 & Elektro @ 5pm-8pm daily

Post by Ratty » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:50 pm

You guys rock. I personally don't cook or bake so I'm in awe of those who do. Hope I can remember to stop by.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”