Spank the Monkey Bar Seeking Participants

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2018.
iPunkin
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Spank the Monkey Lounge

Spank the Monkey Bar Seeking Participants

Post by iPunkin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Hey fellow burners! Greetings from Spank the Monkey Bar! We have been a small bar theme camp on the playa since 2006 based out of Salt Lake City.

We have had a few folks who aren't able to attend this year for various reasons (tickets, time off etc.) so we have some extra space and we can accommodate some additional burners/tents. We do have some camp "dues" so to speak (PM for details if you're interested). We will ask that you participate in scheduled chores, de-mooping, running the bar, and doing ice runs, but expect to only have assignments a few times a week and with a group (your group if you come with one).

We will be in the 4:00 and Elektro area this year. We have a big bar, playa couches and structures (public and private for campmates), shower, generator and stereo/music, water in large quantity, kitchen etc. with food and snacks. This will be my ninth year on the playa. All of our SLC based campers are experienced and welcoming. We are a fun and drama free bunch and would love to meet some newcomers.

PM me if it sounds like your cup of tea.

Thanks,
Nugget

iPunkin

Re: Spank the Monkey Bar Seeking Participants

Post by iPunkin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am

Quick correction - We are at 4:00 and Fribo.

Traveller in Time
Burning Since: 2020
Camp Name: Neon Light Alley (should be: Camp Envy)

Post by Traveller in Time » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:04 pm

You could place yourself on the map http://unofficialbrcmap.com/

Or publish an event at https://playaevents.burningman.org/
Dreaming a temporary world improving the default world

Not expressing yourself but embracing all other expressions is The Challenge

...I can make anything I can imagine . . . I just can't make _some_ things happen

Have some Free will

iPunkin

Post by iPunkin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:36 am

Hey everyone, we are still looking for ~4 great people who are looking for a camp. Please hit me up! :)

Return to “Theme Camps & Villages”