Traveling plans after the Burning man 2018

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Pusha
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Amber dust

Traveling plans after the Burning man 2018

Post by Pusha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:07 am

Hello, beautiful souls!
I am looking for traveling ideas and potential travel companions after the Burn.
I have about 2 - 2,5 weeks to explore around...
Thoughts are... maybe 1-2 nights in Reno or/and Tahoe then... flexible and open for ideas and suggestions.
Have been already - Tahoe, SF and Napa and wine areas around, way from SF to LA, Las Vegas and Canyon land around, Yosemite.
Have never been yet - most of the places. ideas; Yellowstone, Colorado,
Seattle, San Diego, Bahia California (Mexico) etc etc

Would appreciate suggestion and maybe someone would love to join for some adventure. :D
Could rend a car and offer the ride...

sruiz2169
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: FERN

Re: Traveling plans after the Burning man 2018

Post by sruiz2169 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:35 am

Headed to Reno for one night after the burn then Vegas for a few days. I am driving from Texas so I can give you a ride to both.

XPTom
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Shipwreck Tiki Lounge

Post by XPTom » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:07 pm

On exodus, turn north on 447 and make a 900 mile dash to West Glacier..... do the Highway to the Sun thru Glacier Nation Park. Navigate down to Yellowstone . Do the stairs on Uncle Tom's trail. Continue touring the Great Divide to Colorado. A night at the Stanley Hotel(inspired King's The Shining), Royal Gorge on HWY 50, or Bishop Castle are all good stops in CO....

......where are you looking to end up?
How many old burners does it take to change a light bulb? Just one to change the bulb..... and five more to reminisce how good the old bulb was....

flexibility is the key to success....... and poor planning is the key to flexibility

Pusha
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Amber dust

Post by Pusha » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 pm

thank you for suggestions
XPTom wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:07 pm
......where are you looking to end up?
end up point is very flexible to. Anywhere with the reasonable airport and eventually to make my way to Russia in the very end of September.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”