Want to get RV to share Travel from Houston, TX

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
OGDanimal
Burning Since: 2018

Want to get RV to share Travel from Houston, TX

Postby OGDanimal » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:51 am

Happy 2018 all! I am going to be a virgin burner this year as I just got approved for 12 days off to go. I plan on renting a RV either pop up to small enough to tow behind my car (2015 Chevy sonic) or use a family truck to tow a larger RV or rent a driveable RV.

I'm looking to get a group of people together to rent something together and travel. I am traveling to the event from Houston but can and am willing to rent/pickup/meet people anywhere between here and there.

I will have a ticket and car pass.

Me: single male turning 42 this year. I have dreamed and made plans my whole life to attend this event but work, life and "whatever" else has prevented me from accomplishing this bucket list. My "magic year" is 42yo and I've always said it was my favorite #. Derived from Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy: Answer ls to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

Socialy Liberal and morally loose life is what you make it: I made it coconut cream pie with caramel topping sitting on top of a purple golden goose egg that smiles at you when it rains. Creative and expressive, I wake up every day with a song in my head.

Music eduction major turned computer geek then jumping into restaurant management: life has blown me all over the US as I desire traveling. I call Seattle home and will rest my bones there when I retire.

Ecletic in music and elliptic in thought, ALWAYS open to mix it up mixed and open to it all.

"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it and make it a habit if it is fun"

If you are interested or want to know more...please reply!!!
There is no "try" there is only engage and do. Your actions and attempts define who you are, not the outcome.

"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, and make it a habit if it is fun" ButtButt Galloolie

lucky420
Burning Since: I'm not sure
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity

Re: Want to get RV to share Travel from Houston, TX

Postby lucky420 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:17 am

Hola and hello...
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Want to get RV to share Travel from Houston, TX

Postby AntiM » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:49 am

Welcome Aboard.

I strongly suggest reading up on RV living at the event. There are many tips and tricks which will make your life more pleasant, and less costly.

viewtopic.php?t=78622

I'm a tent camper myself, but have a great camp thanks to my husband and hard working campmates. All a matter of personal choice.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”