Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) To Reno Rideshare

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
WhiskyGrumbles
Burning Since: 2018

Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) To Reno Rideshare

Postby WhiskyGrumbles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:47 am

Hey Guys!

I've been looking into flying vs driving and overall I think driving would be a much better option for supply purposes.

So on that note I'm going to start planning to drive out there. I'm based in Omaha, Nebraska. If anyone in the Omaha/Des Moines/Lincoln/Denver area wants to rideshare with me PLEASE reach out!

Alternatively, if anyone already has a group of people leaving from this area and they need one more person to join them and split costs of getting there I'm open to that too!

Much Love!

WhiskyGrumbles

Re: Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) To Reno Rideshare

Postby WhiskyGrumbles » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:55 am

Sleep deprived me is an idiot, obviously I meant BRC and not Reno :coffee:

wilco
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Cafe Village

Postby wilco » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:44 am

hey there,
When do you plan to arrive at BRC?
Me and Partner will be leaving from Virginia on 17 august and plan to arrive on 21 or 22 Aug in BRC.
We will get a Early access pass, called Work Access Pass, as we will be volunteering for Cafe Guardian, which will start on 22 or 23 August
We will pass Omaha for sure, most likely on 19 Aug, and plan to hike a bit in Utah and Colorado.

Dutchman (because I am)

WhiskyGrumbles

Postby WhiskyGrumbles » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 am

wilco wrote:hey there,
When do you plan to arrive at BRC?
Me and Partner will be leaving from Virginia on 17 august and plan to arrive on 21 or 22 Aug in BRC.
We will get a Early access pass, called Work Access Pass, as we will be volunteering for Cafe Guardian, which will start on 22 or 23 August
We will pass Omaha for sure, most likely on 19 Aug, and plan to hike a bit in Utah and Colorado.

Dutchman (because I am)

Hi! I hoped to get to BRC on opening day and leave the 3rd.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”