Rv share from Reno

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
thesanctuary
Burning Since: 2015

Rv share from Reno

Post by thesanctuary » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:00 am

Hey guys,

We have a great 40 ft rv organised for burning man this year and it tows a 30 ft travel trailer.

We have some space to pool resources and share..

We hope to leave Reno Saturday 25th before the burn and return Monday after the burn September 3 rd.

We have a camp in mind we are hoping to join we have to figure out our group first and see what we can bring to the table ;-)

If anyone would like to chat drop us a mail and perhaps we could skype each other to see if it would work...

xx

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Rv share from Reno

Post by Ratty » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 am

Wow. A 40 foot RV pulling a 30 ft trailer. I hope you know what you're doing. Anyway, if you plan to join a camp you had better hurry. camp applications are due this month. They will be turning in a layout, (a map of where each RV is parked). Good luck.
Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote
I a recovering swagaholic I have to resist my grabby nature VultureChow
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah
You should start doing drugs, it doesn't mess you up as much. CaptG

Reelyfe
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: No

Post by Reelyfe » Mon May 07, 2018 9:47 am

Hey guys;

I’m looking to join an RV to share. Your time frame looks great. My son and brother are there but I need a spot. I’m retired, 62, and first time burner.

Mark

thesanctuary

Post by thesanctuary » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:21 am

Hey ,

We will pick up the travel trailer in Gerlach and the rv will be coming from reno... so its not too far to pull the trailer ....but we have done it a few times ;-)

We are going to form our own little camp on the outskirts as there will likely be 10-12 of us .

If you want to connect , drop us a pm and maybe we could whatsapp...

pedroescobar
Burning Since: 2017

Post by pedroescobar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 am

Ratty wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:09 am
Wow. A 40 foot RV pulling a 30 ft trailer. I hope you know what you're doing. Anyway, if you plan to join a camp you had better hurry. camp applications are due this month. They will be turning in a layout, (a map of where each RV is parked). Good luck.
Yeah 70’ trying to navigate the city seems like a bad idea.

thesanctuary

Post by thesanctuary » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 am

Its been done a few times before with no issues

karimpasha
Burning Since: 2018

Post by karimpasha » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:02 pm

hi friend,

I would be happy to claim a space in your RV. Please let me know if there's any space available. Thanks!

Overall, a kind, clean and out-of-your-way guy. I have friends peppered across the playa, mostly at large and loud camps. Looking for something more chill especially during sleepy time. I will be out and about most of the other time!

FA

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”