In search of RV driver from Los Angeles to BM (roundtrip)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
EpicurusBell
Burning Since: 2012

In search of RV driver from Los Angeles to BM (roundtrip)

Post by EpicurusBell » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:13 am

Hello all-

In search of someone to drive an RV from the Los Angeles area out to the Playa, park it, and then drive it back after all the festivities have come to an end. You are more than welcome to bring yourself/camp members/stuff/etc for the drive as long as the RV and everything makes it there in time and in good condition. We would drive it ourselves, but work restrictions are making it so we have to fly in at the start of BM. We will pay for all the gas and have a vehicle pass. PM me for more details or if you are interested. Looking for someone that has experience driving an RV and smoke-free.

Thanks!

Merthyr
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: No

Re: In search of RV driver from Los Angeles to BM (roundtrip)

Post by Merthyr » Thu May 24, 2018 12:01 am

I and two friends will be attending BM this year, and we are intending to drive up from LA. We have already purchased yurts to sleep in and woyld be more than happy to deliver your RV to you, and return it safely, when we come home to los Angeles.
Email me at thomas_alun@yahoo.com and lets get aquainted

DerbyDave 18
Burning Since: 2015

Re: In search of RV driver from Los Angeles to BM (roundtrip)

Post by DerbyDave 18 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:38 pm

I'm available to drive your RV from Los Angeles. I and possibly a friend are looking for a way up and this would work great. Have driven trucks up to 20 feet so I can handle an RV no problem.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”