Need to find people to drive with from Wisconsin!

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Doctordien
Burning Since: 2018

Post by Doctordien » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Me and my girlfriend (both BM virgins) are making our first pilgrimage out to the playa this summer. We live in wisconsin near the milwaukee area and were looking for people heading the same dirrection we are! let me know if anyone in this general area is going there as well and needs two more helping hands!
Thanks,
KS

Sham

Re: Need to find people to drive with from Wisconsin!

Post by Sham » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:19 am

Welcome to eplaya. First, it's 'my girlfriend and I'. 8)
I hope you took some time to read the First Timers Guide and the Survival Guide. These can be found in my signature below.
You may want to join up with your local burner group and make some local connections in hopes of getting a ride to Burning Man. With water, food, clothes and all your camping gear, you may be filling up a car all by yourselves. It might almost make sense to load a car and head west on your own.

In the hopes of getting a ride, it always helps to tell a bit about yourselves. Age, interests, what draw you to go to Burning Man etc. The more interesting, the better.

Take some time to poke around on eplaya and we look forward to seeing you in the dust in 4 short months.

WhiskyGrumbles

Post by WhiskyGrumbles » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:56 am

Driving from Omaha this year if you're taking 80!

MrChipster

Post by MrChipster » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Departing from Minneapolis and would like additional drivers. I will be pulling a trailer and will have extra room on trailer for gear, I will have an H15 HexaYurt (6ft walls), Solar panel, Batteries, and associated controls. A 10X13 Monkey Hut. and a Swamp cooler for the yurt.

You will need to share gas and driving both ways. and arrange to get to Minneapolis or somewhere on I-90 like LaCrosse or ?

I can arrange for free parking in LaCrosse.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”