Feed the Artists seeking food gifting transportation vehicles

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
golgotha-a-go-go

Feed the Artists seeking food gifting transportation vehicles

Post by golgotha-a-go-go » Fri May 04, 2018 5:18 pm

Hey Burner Family,

Feed the Artists, the playa’s premiere food gifting camp for 12 years now, is looking for volunteers with trucks/flatbeds/transportation for our mobile food gifting to artists that occurs during evenings of setup week.

If you will be on playa setup week, Wednesday thru Saturday and have a vehicle that can haul some of our team and food to the artists in the evenings, give us a shout. It’s a great opportunity to see what we do, contribute to the feeding of artists working on their installations and be treated to some great cuisine.

Unfortunately, BM does not allow art cars on outer playa during setup week so, trucks/flatbeds, etc. are best. Great if you have a mobile sound system too.

Dusty hugs,

Chef Daniel

Send a PM or email daniel@feedtheartists.net

www.feedtheartists.net

[i][b]Mod note: [/b]any potential rides would need to have their own Work Access Pass valid for entry on that date. Work Access Passes are not transferable between groups, and may not be bought, sold, bartered, traded, or gifted outside the group that they were issued to. Participants arriving early on a WAP are expected to camp within the borders of that group's placed space until the gate opens, and groups found to be playing games with their work access passes risk having all their team's WAP's voided and losing their good standing status (for future participation in directed group sales and even future placement).[/i]
homo sum, nihil humani a me alienum est, puto...

golgotha-a-go-go

Re: Feed the Artists seeking food gifting transportation vehicles

Post by golgotha-a-go-go » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:19 pm

Thanks to those of you who have volunteered your trucks and flatbeds for our Artists' Food Gifting on set-up week. We still need a few more good folks to join us in the fun. If you know of anyone who might be interested and fits the criteria above, pass this along to them. Contact info in post above.

The good folks at Feed the Artists....

golgotha-a-go-go

Post by golgotha-a-go-go » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:57 am

Still need a few more vehicles to help feed the artists during set up week. Thanks again to those who will be joining us. See main post above for all the juicy details. Send a PM or email daniel@feedtheartists.net

BMlove22
Burning Since: 2015

Post by BMlove22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Much love and appreciation for all the work that Feed the Artists does on the Playa. If I had a vehicle I would help out in a heartbeat!! :)

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”