Virgin burner from Dallas looking for ride

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
tstorm
Burning Since: 2018

Virgin burner from Dallas looking for ride

Post by tstorm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm

I have two tickets, I just need the ride and a camp to join. I’m 21 and from dallas. I have a vehicle pass as well.

Popeye
Burning Since: 2013
Camp Name: Beaverton

Re: Virgin burner from Dallas looking for ride

Post by Popeye » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi TS and WELCOME! :D
Stop over at Greeters and tell us a little about yourself, what you like (and don't like), what you intend to bring to the Burn and your camp. Then let us know what you need from a camp. :coffee:
nobody wants to live in a world with only one flavor...

OGDanimal
Burning Since: 2018

Re: Virgin burner from Dallas looking for ride

Post by OGDanimal » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:30 am

I'm traveling from Houston. I'm looking for someone to share my ride there. I have a car and possibly a vehicle pass... that has not been confirmed yet. I am going with a group called Houpla. Our dues are $$$$ (redacted by mod) I think our camp is closed/maxed. But I could inquire if you want. If you get into another group on your own we could possibly share my car. Get at me for more Info
There is no "try" there is only engage and do. Your actions and attempts define who you are, not the outcome.

"I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, and make it a habit if it is fun" ButtButt Galloolie

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”