Seeking a ride for 2 from SF (8/25-9/3)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
firetamer
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Kostume Kult

Seeking a ride for 2 from SF (8/25-9/3)

Post by firetamer » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Hi burner fam! My partner and I are looking to share a ride to Playa from San Francisco to Playa on August 25 (Saturday) and coming back Sept 3 (Monday). We're a little flexible on dates, so let us know! We obviously would gladly share gas/toll costs.

We're virgins camping with Kostume Kult this year, and we're excited to experience and contribute to BRC. We both are super curious, love new experiences, friendly, kind, helpful, and giving. We make great roadtrip buddies (iron bladders :) )

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Re: Seeking a ride for 2 from SF (8/25-9/3)

Post by gaminwench » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:37 pm

Do you have Work Access Passes, which are necessary for Saturday entry (unless you come in on the Burner Bus)?
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

firetamer
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Kostume Kult

Post by firetamer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm

A fine question! Not at the moment, but we've requested them from our camp.

sparr
Burning Since: 2015

Post by sparr » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:05 am

My camp has some space to spare in our rideshare. We are leaving Oakland on Saturday morning, with a planned shopping/food stop in Reno in the afternoon, aiming to hit the playa around midnight (so no EA passes). We're leaving playa Monday morning, again with a planned stop in Reno if exodus was long enough that the driver need's sleep, hitting Oakland again between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning depending on exodus times.
If you want to make a reply about my personality instead of about what this thread is about, don't clutter this thread, post over here instead.

ygmir
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq

Post by ygmir » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 pm

sparr wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:05 am
My camp has some space to spare in our rideshare. We are leaving Oakland on Saturday morning, with a planned shopping/food stop in Reno in the afternoon, aiming to hit the playa around midnight (so no EA passes). We're leaving playa Monday morning, again with a planned stop in Reno if exodus was long enough that the driver need's sleep, hitting Oakland again between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning depending on exodus times.
this sounds like a great offer. Kind of you Sparr.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”