Inland Empire to BM and back

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Sgt Pepper
Burning Since: 1994

Inland Empire to BM and back

Post by Sgt Pepper » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:23 am

RIDESHARE: Leaving August 25 at 1AM from the Inland Empire, San Bernardino, CA. and returning on September 3, leaving at 6AM. Have room for two more burners with two 30 gallon totes, duffle bag, 3 water containers, day pack and bike. Cost will be $150. If you know how to drive a CLASS A MOTORHOME, then free.

Be aware, we will be camping at Empire, NV, just outside Gerlach. Here we will BBQ, shower and relax before the gate opens on Sunday. You can fill up water containers here.

We will drop you off at your camp and pick you up the night before we depart the playa. Be aware, if not ready the evening of September 2, you will need to make arrangements to get all gear to my camp by 5:30AM September 3. I am pulling out at 6AM sharply. Not waiting (yes, we had an incident a few years back with someone abusing this and it caused us to leave at 9:30AM reaching the highway at 1:30PM. Not cool).

You will need to show evidence you have a ticket or ticket at will call. No exceptions.

If interested, private message me and I will provide you more details. There will be a total of five going up in the my RV.
They say dreams are the windows of the soul--take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts. NX - 1991

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Re: Inland Empire to BM and back

Post by AntiM » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:06 am

There's camping at Empire?

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”