Seeking Ride from Portland OR and back home Aug 25th and home on the 3rd

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
OgdenM
Burning Since: 2007

Seeking Ride from Portland OR and back home Aug 25th and home on the 3rd

Post by OgdenM » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Heya All,

I'm looking for a rideshare from PDX for me an my gear. I'll of course chip in gas money. :-) I sadly can't help with driving though.

I'm in my late 30's, totally laid back and casual. Easy going, heart centered, gay, liberal. Non smoker. Totally up for playing random driving games while traveling. Also cool with making it a 2 day trip.

For conversation stuff, I'm a total scifi geek. Not so into talking about politics. I'd be happy to listen to audio books while we travel. Heck, I might even read you a book!

Gear wise I'll probably have

3-5 bins of stuff
3-4 five gallon water jugs
Poles for a 10x20 carport.
A bike
Possibly a bike trailer that can come apart and would be pretty flat.
Probably a couple duffel bags
1 or 2 four person tents.
Possibly a folding table if I end up camping alone.
A couple folding chairs.

I'd totally help you load up your stuff in Portland and also unload once we are at BRC.

I'm not sure where I'm going to be camping yet while there but, will probably figure that out before leaving PDX.

Also, I'd plan on being ready to leave early morning (like before 6) on the 3rd if that is what you want to do. I could tear down everything but my tent the day before.

Hit me up here ore at iam@ogdenmichael.com if you are interested in having me along for the journey! :-)

OgdenM
Burning Since: 2007

Re: Seeking Ride from Portland OR and back home Aug 25th and home on the 3rd

Post by OgdenM » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

I'd also be ok leaving BRC a day or two later then the 3rd

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”