Looking for Ride from Reno to BRC - August 23

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
snapshot_nyc
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Booty Hunters

Looking for Ride from Reno to BRC - August 23

Post by snapshot_nyc » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi! I'm looking to get on Playa from Reno on August 23rd. I'll have a backpack and maybe two smaller bags. Also have my own WAP. Happy to help out with gas, good times, and dusty hugs. Thank you so much for considering!

- Snapshot

ElHajj
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: ClubNeuVerboten

Re: Looking for Ride from Reno to BRC - August 23

Post by ElHajj » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:05 pm

S

I have RV technical issues to resolve ( Hot water heater and generator tuneup review at 7:30 AM) in Sparks and Reno Wednesday morning after which I will head to playa; I also have WAP

Good assumption that I will be ready to roll by noon no later than 2:00 PM

IanF
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: BRTA

Re: Looking for Ride from Reno to BRC - August 23

Post by IanF » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi ElHajj and snapshot_nyc, I'm Slo Ian. Can I join in?

I am the sound tech for BRTA at the airport Starport, coming in Reno from Slovenia on 17th to prep and de-moop the amazon order.
Looking to be on playa 22 or 23, so your timing seems perfect.

Have WAP, 3-4 bags, and bike if room (camp has my water...) . Looking forward to showing you my new invention for this year, a carry-on suitcase swamp cooler table! Of course contribute :) Anything but singing, as I have been told my singing is very good church, as when people hear me they all turn to their god and ask "make it stop!!!!"...

Slo Ian
Slo Ian
BRTA 05:00 and OMG! (At airport)

Hide not your talents, they for use were made. What’s a sun-dial in the shade?” – Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”