Would love a ride from L.A./California to the Burn (and back)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Jdsarmiento
Burning Since: 2014

Would love a ride from L.A./California to the Burn (and back)

Post by Jdsarmiento » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Hey ya'll! Second time going to Burning Man after 4 years of absence and i'm beyond excited (BEYOND!)

Now just need help with the most important thing and that is getting there. I live in Los Angeles but would be willing to drive to you (if I can leave my car at your house) or possibly have someone drop me off within 1-2 hours away from L.A.

Would not be bringing much, I WAS thinking to bring a bike but only if there's space so no biggies if I can't (I walked all day EVERY day last time!)

I'm a 29 year old film (male) student from Colombia (but Dutch citizen). Friendly to everyone and easy to get along with. Nudist friendly, 420 friendly, great ambiance friendly.

Willing to pitch in with gas (obviously) and maybe even driving (although i'm no good with RVs).

Please help me get to the Burn!

ps flexible with dates, but would ideally be there all week.

Jdsarmiento

Re: Would love a ride from L.A./California to the Burn (and back)

Post by Jdsarmiento » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:07 am

Does anyone have advice on where else I could be looking for possible rides besides eplaya and rideshare?

Kairosup
Burning Since: 2015

Post by Kairosup » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:11 am

Hey! Might have a spot available. We're looking to leave 8/24 evening and come back either 9/2 or 9/3 (9/2 is more realistic... but was trying to stay in Reno for 1 night, haha). We have a rental car that we would like someone to pitch in with the rental cost + gas.

talnavarro

Post by talnavarro » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi!
we are looking for a rider and driver :) leaving from LA on the 25th :)
If relevant, please let me know! 424-542-3046

Thanks! :D
Tal

anderson229
Burning Since: 2020

Post by anderson229 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

Hey Man!

MSG ME PLEASE ASAP if still looking.

Do you have a vehicle pass? If so I am willing to let you drive my vehicle if you drive up with me and my 79 Van ( in case I break down or whatever).

Its a sweet gig. I also have lot of stuff to make your burn more comfortable, just let me know if you need a ride still!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”