SF => BRC by August 18. Looking for a ride or rent a car together. Ride back flexible

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
crazyprotein

SF => BRC by August 18. Looking for a ride or rent a car together. Ride back flexible

Post by crazyprotein » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello!

I am going very early, I need to be on the playa by August 18, 6 PM the latest. Camping with The Cafe Village.
I have stuff but nothing oversized.
Very organized, low maintenance, social, I don't smoke. I'll bring snacks and coffee, mad libs, talking, not talking, help load and unload, I'm a pretty good road tripping companion, I promise!

I will need to get back to SF eventually too :)

Let's do it!!! Hit me up!!!
You should have bought a squirrel

burnercat
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Camp Murmuration

Re: SF => BRC by August 18. Looking for a ride or rent a car together. Ride back flexible

Post by burnercat » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Heya,

I have an unusual proposal:

I'm flying directly from LA to Black Rock City this year but have a bunch of gear stored up in the Bay Area that I'd love to get to the playa.

So essentially I'm looking for a rideshare from SF for my shade structure and bike. Happy to split gas costs etc but can't actually share the driving since I won't be there.

What do you think?
Leah
burner cat meow meow

PussyWillow
Burning Since: 2016
Camp Name: Center Camp

Re: SF => BRC by August 18. Looking for a ride or rent a car together. Ride back flexible

Post by PussyWillow » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Hola!

Can I get on this band wagon? ;)

I am also looking for a ride from SF > BRC > SF on August 18th. Going early to setup Cafe Village!

I can help share costs and gas of course!!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”