From LA to BRC, Who wants to get an RV with me?

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
xenadawarrior
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Camp Anonymous

From LA to BRC, Who wants to get an RV with me?

Post by xenadawarrior » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm

See, I made the topic rhyme.

ANYWAYS, I'm a first-time burner who is looking to schlep my sparkly self to BRC this year. I'm going early arrival and I'm registered with Camp Anonymous at 5:30 and Gort, volunteering in the Hammer section.

I'm doing this as a solo adventure but thought maybe some burner in LA would want to get an RV and drive up with me? I have a couple RV rental options lined up and though there might be some other mostly-radically-self-sufficient-somebodies out there looking to split costs and have fun. If not, no worries, my Prius works well enough and can get me up there. Also, if you looking for a down chica to ride up with you and you're in the LA area, lmk!
I can go up solo but it's a long drive, and why waste carbon emissions when we could share them? :mrgreen:

Love,

Your Baby Burner friend Xena

Charge
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Dustfish

Re: From LA to BRC, Who wants to get an RV with me?

Post by Charge » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Hey there!

I'm looking to share a ride to and from the burn! My dates are flexible - ideally leave 8/22 and get back on 9/5 - but again, flexible. Most important thing is to get there and back.

I have a camp I'll be with all ready so don't need an RV to stay in but DO need a way of getting my self and my stuff there and back!

Do you still have a ride available?

jnorman728

Post by jnorman728 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Hi!
I'm a virgin burner from LA, too, and would love to go in on an RV with you. I don't have a camp yet but am hoping to find one soon!

jnorman728

Post by jnorman728 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Oh, and if you're offering to go in on the RV for the duration at Camp Anonymous, that would be even better!

Jdsarmiento
Burning Since: 2014

Post by Jdsarmiento » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:43 pm

I am also interested, maybe split the cost between four isn't such a bad idea?

Also flexible with dates and don't mind camping out.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”