A ride for two - Point Richmond, San Rafael

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Lilbirdrobin55
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Dustfish

A ride for two - Point Richmond, San Rafael

Post by Lilbirdrobin55 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello My Fellow Burners,
For all those veterans out there, you know how trying to get to Burningman doesn't come without some trials and tribulations? Well mine of course came today when I blew the headgasket on my car after finding out that the guy we were renting a truck from decided he wants $100 a day which would be a thousand bucks I don't have. Is there anyone out there that would be willing to give my friend and I a ride there and back? Of course we would help pay for gas? This would also entitle you to early in and since I won't be using my parking pass that would be up for grabs too. If you have tons of extra room and want to pick up two girls in Point Richmond and San Rafael we would be the best company you ever had especially if you are a newbie as this will be my 14th year and my friends 4th. They call me Littlebird and call me anytime my number is 415-933-1742. Thank you so much cause more than anything we need a miracle.

BBadger
Burning Since: 2010

Re: A ride for two

Post by BBadger » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm

Note that your driver and anyone else in the car would also need a WAP to be able to enter in early with you.
"The essence of tyranny is not iron law. It is capricious law." -- Christopher Hitchens

Hate reading my replies? Click here to add me to your plonk (foe) list.

Savannah
Burning Since: 2018

Re: A ride for two

Post by Savannah » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm

BBadger wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:12 pm
Note that your driver and anyone else in the car would also need a WAP to be able to enter in early with you.
Quite true. Work Access Pass covers a specific person; everyone in the car needs their own WAP. Contact your volunteer coordinator to see if they can help you.

And make a post here:
https://rideshare.burningman.org

Also, I'm moving this thread to our Rideshares & Resource Sharing forum where more possible ride shares will see it, and editing your subject line so people will know your location.

Good luck!
*** 2018 Survival Guide ***

"I must've lost it when I was twerking at the trash fence." -- BBadger

"Snark away, ePlaya, you magnificent bastards." -- McStrangle

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”