SEEKING RIDE for myself, backpack, & water MODESTO, SACRAMENTO, OR SAN FRAN area

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
HEATHER_INVICTUS
Burning Since: 2014

SEEKING RIDE for myself, backpack, & water MODESTO, SACRAMENTO, OR SAN FRAN area

Post by HEATHER_INVICTUS » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 pm

Hello!!! :D

I'm trying last minute to find a ride to the playa. I have a low income ticket waiting for me at the box office. Last time I went to Burning Man in 2014 I made it there by the skin of my teeth & it was a huge turning point in my life (I'll tell ya all about it in the car ;)

I live in Escalon, CA but I could find a ride to Modesto area, Sacramento area, or San Francisco being the furtherest.

It will just be myself (I'm 5'3" & weigh like 125 lbs, I can squeeze into smallish spaces), a big backpacking pack, & a cart with water.

I can provide killer tunes, good food/drink, interesting stories, & maybe some laughs. We could take turns driving as well, if that's something you're comfortable with

Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks a million

***also looking for somewhere to pitch my tent on the playa :mrgreen:

nyyankees588
Burning Since: 2018

Re: SEEKING RIDE for myself, backpack, & water MODESTO, SACRAMENTO, OR SAN FRAN area

Post by nyyankees588 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:46 am

Hey there - my gf and I are happy to help out (we're coming down from the OR direction). Only caveat is we're still short 1 ticket... if you know anybody with an extra ticket hit me up (828.713.3791) and we'll gladly work something out! -Chris

HEATHER_INVICTUS

Re: SEEKING RIDE for myself, backpack, & water MODESTO, SACRAMENTO, OR SAN FRAN area

Post by HEATHER_INVICTUS » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:04 pm

I also forgot to mention that there is a vehicle pass waiting for me along with my low income ticket. If you need a vehicle pass, you can give me the money & I will buy it for you. I wish I could say I'll just buy it for you, but ya girl here is broke. Guaranteed the brokest burner on the playa!!

So let's trade- you give me a ride, I'll buy you a vehicle pass (with your own money) haha

HEATHER_INVICTUS

Post by HEATHER_INVICTUS » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:59 pm

No ride needed anymore! Thanks!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”