WE HAVE AN RV WITH A PLACE FOR 2 OTHERS

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Dael
Burning Since: 2018

WE HAVE AN RV WITH A PLACE FOR 2 OTHERS

Post by Dael » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:56 am

Hello everyone my sister and I are traveling to BM from los Angeles. WE RENTED A BEAUTIFUL RV AND ARE LOOKING FOR 2-3 OTHERS TO JOIN US :))
-Dael and Moriya

BellTS
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Black Rock City Boat Club / Brain Freeze

Re: WE HAVE AN RV WITH A PLACE FOR 2 OTHERS

Post by BellTS » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Hi there, Bell here, when are you arriving on the playa? Do you know where you're camping? We have some SNAFUs going on with our camp mates losing their trailer and trying to figure some things out. Might be a good match.

You can contact me more easily at sbs@originalbrainmaker.com

Thanks!

coronaf
Burning Since: 1997

Post by coronaf » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:09 am

Hi there Dael and Moriya,

Corona here. My daughter and I are planning to camp at Burning Man for the first time. Our structure doesn’t fit in my car and the transportation we had for it looks like it may fall through. We might be tent camping in a small tent. Joining up with folks who have an RV could be an amazing option for us :)

You can contact me at corona.freitag@stanfordalumni.org

Thanks!

katebird

Post by katebird » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi Dael and Moriya
My friend Cathy and I were gifted last minute tickets and would be most grateful to share your RV.
We met working together in South Sudan this year and we are reuniting at Burning Man. Both free spirits with purpose, we were gifted 2 tickets to the event. Would love to share in your experience.

Please feel free to reach out. We arrive in Reno tuesday night and head out Saturday.

Cheers
Amanda
av@amandavoisard.com

Lamddreamstate
Camp Name: Soft landing

Post by Lamddreamstate » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Hey Dael and Moriya. I'm from LA and looking for a ride. 27 yo fun loving f. My number is 314 374 6026

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”