Need a last minute truck driver? I’m a Class A CDL licensed driver based in San Jose, CA

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
BrotherNomad
Burning Since: 2014

Need a last minute truck driver? I’m a Class A CDL licensed driver based in San Jose, CA

Post by BrotherNomad » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:33 pm

Does anyone need a last minute truck driver to & from BRC this year? I am a CDL holder with air brakes and manual transmission endorsements, meaning I am licensed to drive your big rig to the burn! In exchange for getting your truck without a scratch to BRC I want a bunk in the sleeper cab (if the truck has one) / a spot in your camp / use of hexayurt or other tent structure / meals and amenities in your camp. Since I am not an Owner Operator (in fact I'm a recent trucking school grad) you will need to supply the safe & legal truck or tractor-trailer for me to drive, you will also need to have Or get clearance with the Borg to ship it into BRC.

I will of course need to haul my gear and supplies with the load, which is 6-8 cubic yards of stuff.

It's August 25, Saturday night. I'm leaving for the burn before the end of Monday. PM me if I can save your burn by being your last minute truck driver.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”