Lost Nalgene Brown and Orange water bottle 1 quart at Kalliope/Camp Walter Wed night

Lost something on the playa? Tell us about it here.
dkndys
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Desert Fox

Lost Nalgene Brown and Orange water bottle 1 quart at Kalliope/Camp Walter Wed night

Post by dkndys » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:20 am

It was during Mira and Geju's beautiful perfomance. What a night! Thanks in advance if found. Peace and love.

Ratty
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Tiger Man

Re: Lost Nalgene Brown and Orange water bottle 1 quart at Kalliope/Camp Walter Wed night

Post by Ratty » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:52 am

dkndys, Hi. Welcome to eplaya. I have a question for you. When you lost this did you search the bins in front of the 'Lost & Found' behind Playa Info? They put all of the drink containers, (without IDs written on them), in front of the trailer. Also the bike locks were out there for anyone to look through. They used to haul all of this over to Center Camp at the end of the event for a free give-away. I don't know if they still do this.

On the BM lost and found site they have a listing for mugs and cups but only if you put your identifying info on them.
Those aren't buttermilk biscuits I'm lying on Savannah

Pictures or it didn't happen Greycoyote

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Return to “2018 Lost On The Playa”