Have you got your ticket? (International)

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
PacoAleman
Burning Since: 2018

Have you got your ticket? (International)

Post by PacoAleman » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am

Hey guys a friend of mine show his ticket still processing and not been sent, anyone also? or how long does it take... one month remaining and no updates on the tickets.

MikeH
Burning Since: 2015

Re: Have you got your ticket? (International)

Post by MikeH » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:09 pm

UK here - still showing as "Processing" and no tickets yet!
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible
- Frank Zappa

poopje
Burning Since: 2019

Post by poopje » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:14 pm

London here and no tickets. Where do you see that it says "processing"? I don't see it in my Burner profile. what page are you looking at? Why would it be asking me if I want to register for an OMG sale?

rawuk

Post by rawuk » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Uk here. Mine still says processing, and I fly out next week. I've only gotten the default email from ticket support, but they did tell me to contact them if the tickets do not arrive before I fly out, which doesn't really help.

balagan_x

Post by balagan_x » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:30 pm

Canada here. Just got them today! Thought I had to sign for them. However, got home and the envelope was just leaning against my front door! A little dodgy, if you ask me. Ironic that I'm having to sign for $5 shirts from china, that I've ordered for BM, but the $1100 tickets were just sitting there for anyone to grab. Will go for the will call option next time.

Nofxguy
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Gymnasium

Post by Nofxguy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Sitting here in Australia, checking the post box several times a day with ticket anxiety setting in... What a $hit show this is turning out to be with ticket postage horror stories. :?

Some of our camp members in the USA have also had the same experience with Burningman My Ticket profile showing as 'Processing', only to come home after a weekend away and finding an envelope dumped on the doorstep. No tracking number, no sign to accept delivery, no update from BM ticketing showing shipped.

Whats going on BM Org :?:

someshmoe
Burning Since: 2012

Post by someshmoe » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:40 pm

Tickets arrived in Canada today...

mcgyver2k
Burning Since: 2014

Post by mcgyver2k » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:56 pm

I'm still waiting here in germany. Got a mail from UPS on the 22nd that a package schould arrive at the 24th but of course nothing showed up. The tracking just says sticker has been printed at the 22nd. I hope they just bought the stickers in bulk and just didnt get it to UPS yet.

kukems

Post by kukems » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:23 am

We've got our tickets on Friday (Poland). Didn't get any confirmation email that they've been sent or anything. UPS guy just arrived and asked about the name and here we go :)
IMG_1677.jpg

jasonoliveryeh
Burning Since: 2011

Post by jasonoliveryeh » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:03 pm

mcgyver2k wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:56 pm
I'm still waiting here in germany. Got a mail from UPS on the 22nd that a package schould arrive at the 24th but of course nothing showed up. The tracking just says sticker has been printed at the 22nd. I hope they just bought the stickers in bulk and just didnt get it to UPS yet.
I'm in the exact same boat here in Berlin. Got an email from UPS on the 22nd that a package should arrive the 24th, then an update email on the 23rd saying that the package would no longer be arriving on the 24th. The UPS tracking shows that the label was printed on the 22nd but the package was never dropped off with UPS. Sounds like they bought labels in bulk and I suspect they won't update the UPS tracking info or the BM Tickets processing status until long after the tickets are delivered (hopefully soon).

MikeH
Burning Since: 2015

Post by MikeH » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:31 am

Arrived today in the UK - still showing as processing though :roll:
Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible
- Frank Zappa

ACfromSAC
Burning Since: 2022
Camp Name: SLAYER!

Post by ACfromSAC » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:26 am

I know Will Call is a bit of a disorganized clusterfuck... but man waiting on international delivery seems like a stressful ordeal. Especially with having to hope for delivery before flights and whatnot. The ticket fairy shall come through! It will be the best mail delivery you receive all year.

muloka
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp DOA

Post by muloka » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:00 am

Still waiting for my tickets to arrive to Bermuda.

Called Burning Man tickets late last week and they told they just began fulfillment of international tickets on July 21 and the person on the phone was able to confirm that my DGS tickets had not yet been sent out to me.

Really hoping that they arrive before I have to fly out on August 19.

mcgyver2k
Burning Since: 2014

Post by mcgyver2k » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:22 am

My FOMO tickets just arrived in Germany. Tracking started to work on sunday, got a delivered message at work and found them in the mailbox.

poopje

Post by poopje » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:10 pm

so my FOMOs never came. someone told me of the phone number and only after I called first 2nd week of august did the UPS tracking numbers appear, saying they'd been printed more than 2 weeks before. but UPS even today still says they've not arrived with them. I fly Thursday so now have to have them sent to will call. which apparently adds another 5 hours queuing time.

BUT I wont let this grind me down - its going to be A - Maze-Ing! See y'all on the playa! :-)

Return to “Tickets Discussion”