Missing a STEP ticket and pass in the UPS envelope

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
Siska
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Flat Tire Cafe

Missing a STEP ticket and pass in the UPS envelope

Post by Siska » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:35 pm

I purchased 2 tickets and 1 vehicle pass through STEP. Lyte took the payment and sent the confirmation ID.

Today, the UPS 2nd Day arrived, but only 1 ticket in the envelope. What happened? Where are the other ticket and the vehicle pass?

Sent an email to both Lyte and Burning Man ticket support. This is so frustrating. Anyone has an insight, or has the same experience?

1kenyonbrook
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Shine Town

Re: Missing a STEP ticket and pass in the UPS envelope

Post by 1kenyonbrook » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 am

Didn't buy through STEP, but I've had a similar experience. Received UPS envelope with nothing inside. Going on two weeks trying to work out. Terribly frustrating. Working through Ticket Support without any possibility of actually talking with someone to know what they need, steps that need to happen and some estimate of how long it will take or to simply put you at ease that the situation will be addressed WOULD be really appreciated. Instead you'll likely trade emails, get really frustrated and wonder if your plans to go to BM will be dashed.

Hope you have a better and faster experience than I've had to date -

Kenyon

Siska
Burning Since: 2015
Camp Name: Flat Tire Cafe

Re: Missing a STEP ticket and pass in the UPS envelope

Post by Siska » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:52 am

Everything is sorted out. UPS notification came in. The 2nd ticket and vehicle pass will be arriving on Monday. BM Support said because STEP tickets come from different sellers occasionally come in two shipments. I wish they made it clear at the beginning to avoid everyone panicking

Return to “Tickets Discussion”