Tickets Still Not Sent??

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
waywardvirtuoso

Tickets Still Not Sent??

Post by waywardvirtuoso » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:40 pm

Hey all, I’m in California and usually get my tickets mid July. The only info I can find is my confirmation of purchase, and that I should get an email when they’re mailed. I’ve submitted thru the “contact us” option on the BM website. I tried the “ticketsupport@burningman.org” link on the site and it directs you to a broken page.
Trying not to get my panties in a wad. Someone please tell me I’m not the only one and this all works out.
if we look too close at the path, we can not see the sky.

EvaElodia
Burning Since: 2019

Re: Tickets Still Not Sent??

Post by EvaElodia » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:53 pm

I'm in the same situation! I contacted BMORG and saw their broken link. I've also been on hold with show clix for 2 hours today with the hope of getting some sort of answer. I haven't gotten any confirmation email about mailing yet either. Really hope this all gets sorted out quickly!

doktarspazz
Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Freestyle Palace

Re: Tickets Still Not Sent??

Post by doktarspazz » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:54 am

same (only in midwest). supposed to get on the road to get there early to build in a few days, looks like that's out of the question. let us know if you make any progress with the ticket vendor please!

Return to “Tickets Discussion”