Ticket transfer and QR code

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
Prairie Fire
Burning Since: 2017

Ticket transfer and QR code

Post by Prairie Fire » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:53 pm

Question about ticket transfers and the QR code: I have a vehicle pass that was transferred into my account earlier this summer, however, there is no QR code assigned to the pass. A friend of mine has a similar situation; he received an OMG ticket by transfer, but now that it's in his account, the QR code is missing. Is the QR code essential when picking up the tickets at Will Call? What's the protocol if the QR code is missing from the account? Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what needs to be done (if anything)?

motskyroonmatick
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: B.R.C. Welding&Repair

Re: Ticket transfer and QR code

Post by motskyroonmatick » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Bring your burner profile email and the email of the ticket transfer or any kind of proof of transfer you received and an ID. The QR codes was a glitch and will not be useful for entry or getting tickets at will call.
Black Rock City Welding & Repair. The Night Time Warming Station. iGNiTE! Bar.

Card Carrying Member BRCCP.

When you pass the 4th "bridge out!" sign; the flaming death is all yours.-Knowmad-

Prairie Fire
Burning Since: 2017

Post by Prairie Fire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 am

Thank you.

mash
Burning Since: 2016

Post by mash » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am

I had the same question, thanks for putting my mind at ease. Of course, I won't truly be at ease until I'm through the gate...

Return to “Tickets Discussion”