Returning Volunteer, wondering about perks

Want to talk about tickets, vehicle passes or the Burning Man box office? You've come to the right place.
edenassociate
Burning Since: 2009

Returning Volunteer, wondering about perks

Post by edenassociate » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:04 pm

I've volunteered before, but forget the perks for working with ESD. Guaranteed ticket? Discount Parking Pass? Anybody know what kind of basic perks there are for volunteers this 2019 year??

Thanks in advance for your replies, I'm just checking on what options we've got for this year's burn. :)

motskyroonmatick
Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: B.R.C. Welding&Repair

Re: Returning Volunteer, wondering about perks

Post by motskyroonmatick » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:08 pm

I doubt you will get a solid answer here and it's likely you shouldn't as it's very rare "perks" are mentioned on social media. If you have a contact within the department you are interested in .... Use it. If you enjoyed volunteering why not do it again and accept whatever perks you get as a nice side benefit. If you weren't informed of the perks after you volunteered it's possible you did not volunteer enough to get any perks.
Black Rock City Welding & Repair. The Night Time Warming Station. iGNiTE! Bar.

Card Carrying Member BRCCP.

When you pass the 4th "bridge out!" sign; the flaming death is all yours.-Knowmad-

Molotov
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: ESD Camp "The 'Burbs" 2019 location TBA

Re: Returning Volunteer, wondering about perks

Post by Molotov » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:42 pm

If you are volunteering this year, you need to speak directly with your Volunteer Coordinator about this issue. You won't see anything on an open forum.

Return to “Tickets Discussion”