Desperate for Tickets

Looking for tickets/vehicle passes? Post about it here.
mross01
Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Less pants more dance

Desperate for Tickets

Post by mross01 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:57 am

Hey all,

We just received early entry access except almost none of our camp have tickets. Can anyone say ironic... We are to be located at 6:45 G. I am looking for 2 tickets and VP for myself and another builder so we can setup our camp. We are planning to have a pretty sweet setup with a grilled cheese and Saki station. I am a long time burner and am finding myself absolutely thrased/beat up/depressed this year by this ticketing situation. I have dealt with hundreds of scammers and its really begining to take the magic out of my heart. I so deeply love the burn, its the most important thing I look forward to each year. We have started our preparation months ago (as many of you have) and I find it harder and harder to work on our gifts not knowing if I will even attain a ticket. My heart hurts for the situation I am in and the situation many of us find ourself in. So I write this with hope a kind soul or the burn gods themself throw me a life line...

Sincerely,

Kitty Glitz

Sham

Re: Desperate for Tickets

Post by Sham » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Please don't be too desperate. The slime bag scammers will start circling you like vultures with convincing stories. Read up on how to avoid these people. Don't send money to people you don't know.

https://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic ... 36&t=99150

Return to “Tickets/Passes Wanted”