Perform at the famous LOST PENGUIN - Burn 2019

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2019 playa projects here.
Luap
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: The Lost Penguin

Perform at the famous LOST PENGUIN - Burn 2019

Post by Luap » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:48 pm

We're planning for the Burn 2019 - Legendary theme camp LOST PENGUIN, best Kansas City Blues jam and weeny roast, LIVE MUSIC every day and night, free snow cones each and every day, hosting classical orchestras, world famous jazz musicians, most-feared punk rock bands, etc etc... maybe you too? Ping back with your plans and details.
"when it works, it's cool."
- Werner Van Braun

Ohmish
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Rootpile

Re: Perform at the famous LOST PENGUIN - Burn 2019

Post by Ohmish » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:05 pm

I've played at Lost Penguin 3 times with Black Rock Bluegrass, and I'd love to do a solo show for y'all!

SpaceDuchess
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: Kaleidoscope

Re: Perform at the famous LOST PENGUIN - Burn 2019

Post by SpaceDuchess » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:20 pm

Are all the acts put together before the playa? Or would you be interested in musicians looking to collaborate with others when we get out there? I'm a jazz vocalist, and the bulk of my default-world band will not be at the burn. Looking for performance opportunities, and would be really happy to hop on stage and do a few numbers with any bands that could jam with a powerhouse female vocalist. I know standards and would love to learn some new music. Up for anything!

Return to “Art & Performance”