Seeking classical musicians: violin viola cello flute other

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2019 playa projects here.
phoenixwolf
Burning Since: 2008
Camp Name: Acapplaya

Seeking classical musicians: violin viola cello flute other

Post by phoenixwolf » Thu May 02, 2019 9:50 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Phoenix and I am a violinist that is part of SATB Village. We are planning a classical music performance for Thursday at 4 p.m. and we need performers! If you are coming to the playa with some prepared piece (or you have a chamber group), please consider signing on for this concert. I am looking for musicians who are looking to perform true classical repertoire.

PlayaChoir Dome also has open times for other concerts M-S afternoon, in case you are looking for a central place to play with lots of shade and room for people to sit and relax. You can write me and I am happy to coordinate.

All the best!!!
Phoenix

Luap
Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: The Lost Penguin

Re: Seeking classical musicians: violin viola cello flute other

Post by Luap » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:57 pm

Hey, nice to see classical music here - I'm Luap, and I'm setting up a couple of classical music slots in our event calendar at The Lost Penguin (3:15 & Esplanade). A Bach-themed 'Monsters of Bach' at 9 PM Tues. If you or any of your friends want to share a Bach piece or two, let me know and I'll put you in there.
We have a live music stage with drums PA and amps.
thanks, Luap
"when it works, it's cool."
- Werner Van Braun

Return to “Art & Performance”