Aerial Performance on Man seeks Musicians and silks!

Building an art installation or mutant vehicle? Planning to perform? Building a stage or performance space? Talk about your 2019 playa projects here.
thrari09
Burning Since: 2011
Camp Name: Cat World

Aerial Performance on Man seeks Musicians and silks!

Post by thrari09 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:09 pm

We are doing an aerial theater piece Tuesday of the burn, on the man via a performance grant. We are required to use license-free music only and are seeking some electronic/dubstep music with drumming and a darker vibe for a sacred-geometry tutting choreography as well as 2 aerial pieces. Open to all genres but preference for ambient and tribal/abstract-feel. If you make music and want your work to be shared in lots of videos and be played on the man, please contact me! We have a small budget but prefer gifted music if possible.

We are also looking for live drummers for the entry of our piece. If you like live drumming and will already be at the burn and free Tuesday, please let us know!

Our budget also leaves us very tight as we need 6 long silks--if you have long aerial silks that you would be willing to rent or lend, it would be a huge help! Thank you all so much! Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

Contact Awkward Fox (Ariana)
thrari09@gmail.com

brajanjaguar
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: rancho sparkle pony, heart tribe

Re: Aerial Performance on Man seeks Musicians and silks!

Post by brajanjaguar » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:56 pm

This sounds amazing! I'm an aerial silks performer with my own fairly long silks... I want to say like 10 meters long, my act and character definitely fit the dark/tribal theme too. check out @brajanjaguar on ig for content. cheers!

Return to “Art & Performance”