Feed the Artists seeking transportation for build week food gifting

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2019.
golgotha-a-go-go

Feed the Artists seeking transportation for build week food gifting

Post by golgotha-a-go-go » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:07 am

Hey Burner Family,

Feed the Artists, the playa’s premiere food gifting camp for 13 years now, is looking for volunteers with trucks/flatbeds/transportation for our mobile food gifting to artists that occurs during evenings of build week.

If you will be on playa build week, Wednesday thru Saturday and have a vehicle that can haul some of our team and food to the artists in the evenings, give us a shout. It’s a great opportunity to see what we do, contribute to the feeding of artists working on their installations and be treated to some great cuisine.

Unfortunately, BM does not allow art cars on outer playa during build week so, trucks/flatbeds, etc. are best. Great if you have a mobile sound system too.

You will need your own WAP from your own camp.

Dusty hugs,

Chef Daniel

Send a PM or email daniel@feedtheartists.net

www.feedtheartists.net

[i][b]Mod note: [/b]any potential rides would need to have their own Work Access Pass valid for entry on that date. Work Access Passes are not transferable between groups, and may not be bought, sold, bartered, traded, or gifted outside the group that they were issued to. Participants arriving early on a WAP are expected to camp within the borders of that group's placed space until the gate opens, and groups found to be playing games with their work access passes risk having all their team's WAP's voided and losing their good standing status (for future participation in directed group sales and even future placement).[/i]
homo sum, nihil humani a me alienum est, puto...

golgotha-a-go-go

Re: Feed the Artists seeking transportation for build week food gifting

Post by golgotha-a-go-go » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:12 am

Hey Burner Family,

Thanks to those who have reached out with transport help for our yearly Artists Feedings. Still looking for a few more trucks, flatbeds, etc. to help us feed the artists during build week Wednesday thru Saturday.

Must have your own WAP from your camp.

Give Chef Daniel a shout.

PM or email daniel@feedtheartists.net
www.feedtheartists.net

Return to “Camps & Villages”