Driving Asheville NC to BRC, looking for copilot

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
controlvoltage
Burning Since: 2019
Camp Name: BMIR

Driving Asheville NC to BRC, looking for copilot

Post by controlvoltage » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Hey all, I'm planning to drive cross-country from the Southeast, starting in Asheville, and arriving on playa on the 19th for build week.

I had someone who was gonna share driving duties but something came up for them; it's about 2500 miles and I'd rather not do them all solo.

Just putting this out there in case the timing works out for someone who is roughly en route and wants to grab a ride. Sharing driving would be ideal, but I'm also down to do all the driving as long as someone else is there to help keep me alert and throw in on gas.

I'm driving a Transit Connect van, and can save room for a reasonable amount of your gear. If this sounds like a good option for you, please get in touch.

ZeugmaMethod
Burning Since: 2016

Re: Driving Asheville NC to BRC, looking for copilot

Post by ZeugmaMethod » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:02 am

I am leaving from Woodstock VA the 10tg to arrive in Reno the 18th to be on playa the 19th.
I'm driving a 14' flatbed Isuzu NPR. I could probably fit you and your gear on this truck. It would make her 4th journey to BRC.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”