Gift delivery mission - adventure guaranteed

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
Ajenda
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Sacred Cow

Gift delivery mission - adventure guaranteed

Post by Ajenda » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:12 am

Are you going to Burning Man this year?
Do you like missions?

Well then, you're just what I need. I happen to be part of the best camp on EARTH and this year I am pregnant for the first time and I am not going. Happy sad about that.

So, what I need is a dusty gift fairy. Here are the details: I will send you a few small items (a necklace, an inflatable cactus, etc) each with a note. The camp is at 5:15 & H - SUPER EASY TO FIND. Go during Sunset any night and you can enjoy the camp's Sunset Lounge, music, drinks, and food!!!!

You can deliver anytime during set up or the event and experience the joy of my amazing camp and of being a super special gift fairy.

No experience necessary! There are no requirements for this mission.

The interview process is however lengthy. JK, just write me and let's chat and make some cross country magic happen.

Photos: Two of your targets, the camp's art car, and one of the gifts.
IMG_5261.JPG
Target left: Moo
IMG_6283.jpg
Target: Android
21430168_10159649386880221_654968465782062700_n.jpg
Camp's art car the Hajj
21430168_10159649386880221_654968465782062700_n.jpg
Camp's art car the Hajj

TurtleEmma1
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Wonky Colours

Re: Gift delivery mission - adventure guaranteed

Post by TurtleEmma1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:09 am

hey hey I can deliver this gift for you. Only catch is that I live in Australia and you will have to send (posT) the gift to SF to my friends house so I can pick it up when I arrive in two weeks.

Ajenda
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Sacred Cow

Re: Gift delivery mission - adventure guaranteed

Post by Ajenda » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am

Your application has been reviewed and you have been accepted for adventure.

You will be delivering simple gifts to an amazing couple that actually just got engaged in Greece two days ago - Honeybee and Slowplay. They are magical beings. Honeybee has been responsible for major art pieces there, the Honeytrap in 2010 and this year they are on a team to bring the Flaming Pachinko back. I miss them dearly since I moved out of New York City and it's really special to me that you are taking this on.

Send me your friend's address and I will ship this box. You can open the box and just take the gifts (a backscratcher and a necklace). I will send you instructions on how to find them by email and included in the package.

THANK YOU THIS IS EPICALLY AWESOME.

Tell me about yourself, your journey, your intention (if you'd like). I'd love to hear it.

Ajenda

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”