Need a ride: SLC to BRC

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
sdroguett
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: We Hot

Need a ride: SLC to BRC

Post by sdroguett » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:18 am

If you need transport to BRC, I am looking for someone that is interested in a rideshare from SLC. I have a Jeep Wranger - 2 door so there isn't a ton of room but you and a backpack will fit perfectly. Valid driver's licence would be lovely if you'd like to take a shift driving.

I am planning on leaving Tuesday a.m. as early as possible. Returning on Sunday am or Monday am, maybe a stay in Reno that night (open to discussion).
S.

dakiniproject
Burning Since: 2014
Camp Name: Mudskippers

Re: Need a ride: SLC to BRC

Post by dakiniproject » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Hey there!

I'm arriving from Aus on the 27th Aug at 1pm, I'm travelling super light, a suitcase and backpack.
Hoping you might consider delaying your start time by a few hrs and I can meet you when I get out of the airport (hoping no later than 2:30pm). Happy to pay for fuel and snacks, however I don't need a lift back out.

sdroguett
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: We Hot

Post by sdroguett » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:33 pm

This may just work! I have one other person that I should be hearing from by tomorrow and then I will let you know!

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:34 am

You've both posted in Utah Burners on FB too, right?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Utah.Burners/

Also, if you're in Utah, Reno is not on the path. We stay overnight in Winnemucca. So exciting. Make reservations, every motel in Fernley fills up! Check out the Sands Barbie deal if you are set on Reno.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”