RV spot available in "quiet" part of the playa :-)

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
ImHittingTheBeach
Burning Since: 2015

RV spot available in "quiet" part of the playa :-)

Post by ImHittingTheBeach » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:29 pm

Aloha! RV space available for one person...possibly a couple if it's a good fit. You'd be sharing it with one person. We're a very loosely organized "camp" that used to own the Scorpion Art Car (pictured below). Great, intelligent, fun, people with no camp drama. The Scorpion art car is now sold but we still all camp together in the suburbs away from the sound camps because we enjoy our sleep and less-dusty air.

The ideal person is vegetarian or Vegan or someone who can deal with not preparing meat in the RV for a week. Appreciates a chill camp without camp fees/dues, no camp responsibilities other than helping me put water in the tanks when needed or flagging down a pump truck, and also someone who's mindful of keeping the rented RV as tidy and dust free as possible since I'll be the one cleaning it after it's all over.

It's a good fit for someone who doesn't have a ton of shit to bring other than their clothes, food, water, etc. If you need someone to pick up groceries, water, a rental bike, etc, I can help out with most of those things to make it easy for someone without a car.

Hit me up if interested or want more info.
Attachments
scorpion-car-hero.jpg

tusharjiv
Burning Since: 2012

Re: RV spot available in "quiet" part of the playa :-)

Post by tusharjiv » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:39 am

Hi I am interested, and vegetarian! My fourth burn.. my previous campmates are not coming this year, so need a new crew to hang with...

Cheers

Dusty Shark

tusharjiv
Burning Since: 2012

Re: RV spot available in "quiet" part of the playa :-)

Post by tusharjiv » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 am

Hi I am interested, and vegetarian! My fourth burn.. my previous campmates are not coming this year, so need a new crew to hang with...

Cheers

Dusty Shark

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”