RV ride share from LA to BRC and back 8/26-9/2

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
bmoB-A
Burning Since: 2008

RV ride share from LA to BRC and back 8/26-9/2

Post by bmoB-A » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:16 am

Happy Saturday!

Several friends and I have rented RVs from LA this year and will be driving them to the playa Aug 26 returning Sep 2. We have three in total in our caravan.

My fiancée is coming in later and leaving earlier which means I’m a solo driver for our RV which is concerning to me. Looking for an experienced RV driver to help drive there and back. Personally, only driven an RV once before (SF to BRc) so you can get the picture.

It is a 35’ RV and we plan to stay the night along the way Monday night in one of the national parks that are near the route. We will get up early Tuesday to make the final sprint into BRC!

You’ll have your own bed of course and be with a great group of people.

Open to 1 or 2 people joining who can help drive.

Early 30s male and this is my 10th burn.

Message me here.

See you in the dust 🔥

burnercat
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Black Rock Bakery

Re: RV ride share from LA to BRC and back 8/26-9/2

Post by burnercat » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Hey there,

Are you looking for someone to share the actual driving or also stay in the RV during the burn? If it's the former then I might be interested!

I can't say I am the MOST experienced RV driver but I have done it once from SF and once from LA. This will be my tenth burn as well but I'm all set in terms of where I will be camping (8:30 & Esplanade) so would only be interested in the drive part if that makes sense.

Cheers!
see you in the dust!

bmoB-A
Burning Since: 2008

Re: RV ride share from LA to BRC and back 8/26-9/2

Post by bmoB-A » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

Hey burnercat,

Only looking to share the drive in / out. Sent you a PM with more details.

Best,
A-Bomb

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”