Driving to BRC from Austin and back

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
BurnerBunny
Burning Since: 2007

Driving to BRC from Austin and back

Post by BurnerBunny » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:08 pm

I'm leaving Austin on the 21st and returning on the 7th or 8th (driving back always takes longer, too tired!).

Picking up a buddy at the airport in Reno, but otherwise will have space for 1 more + a small amount of gear. PM for more info if you'd like to rideshare or caravan.

Allenpercussion
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Sonic Soul Tribe

Re: Driving to BRC from Austin and back

Post by Allenpercussion » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:09 am

Hey BurnerBunney,
May name is Austin/Bojangles. I'm in Dallas and am looking for a ride from Dallas to Albuquerque (Technically slightly past ABQ. It's actually Gallup or Grants, both of which are on the route to BM) I am picking up a trailer and truck there and then am meeting my girlfriend in Las Vegas before heading to the Burn. I know it's not exactly what you are asking for, but if it would be possible to get a ride that would be amazing! Feel free to email me at allenpercussion@gmail.com or give me a call at 972-415-6782 (The phone is new and is still being activated so hopefully will be working by this afternoon, otherwise email is best.)
I am happy to drive and share gas along the way.
Lemme know what you think.

Thanks!
Bojangles :lol:

BurnerBunny
Burning Since: 2007

Post by BurnerBunny » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:52 pm

That might work out Allen, I'm actually stopping in ABQ to visit family on the way. However I wasn't able to secure a vehicle pass in the last sale, so until I figure that out my plans our on hold. Would be pretty shitty if I did all this planning and had to sell my tickets last minute because I couldn't secure a VP.

Allenpercussion
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Sonic Soul Tribe

Post by Allenpercussion » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:55 pm

Alrighty, well keep me in the loop! I'm sure you will be able to find a VP!!! Best of luck!

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”