Rideshare from Spokane, WA Boise, ID region.

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
tarawashere

Rideshare from Spokane, WA Boise, ID region.

Post by tarawashere » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:55 pm

😀 Seeking rideshare! I Have a ticket. Camping with my theme camp. Can pay gas and help drive- Rv & big truck experience. Just traveling with the basics: tent bike etc.
I live near Spokane but can meet you anywhere in the region. I have a small SUV & could take my vehicle if you have a parking pass and your stuff will fit.
Looking to arrive / leave normal burn week, flexible on date, and time.

burnergirlviolet
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: Camp Chirp Chirp.

Re: Rideshare from Spokane, WA Boise, ID region.

Post by burnergirlviolet » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Still looking for a ride share?

I live in Spokane as well. I’m looking to leave Spokane Sunday around 3 pm, and leave most likely on Sunday morning, but I’d consider leaving VERY early on Monday because I will have to work on tues morning.

I’m a 9 year veteran burner, and we’d take my Jeep with my 17 ft rv trailer. My name is Brittany, and playa name is Violet :)

Get back to me when you can.

tarawashere

Re: Rideshare from Spokane, WA Boise, ID region.

Post by tarawashere » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:27 pm

Well Heck, It doesn't look like there's a way to delete my original post. I got my transportation issue solved, don't need a rideshare anymore, but I may be able to pay it forward and help someone with a ride back to the northwest on Sunday night if needed. :coffee:

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”