Aussie in need of a massage table and tent

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
TurtleEmma1
Burning Since: 2018
Camp Name: Wonky Colours

Aussie in need of a massage table and tent

Post by TurtleEmma1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:16 am

Hi there legends!

My name is Turtle coming in from Sydney Australia for my 2nd burn I would like to be resourceful instead of buying things that i'm going to be able to take home. This year I would love to gift my skills for massaging but cannot bring my massage table with me from Australia. If anyone could hook me up with borrowing a massage table out on the playa even for a day or two that would help me arrange my deep playa massage gifting with cold beers! please note whoever provides the massage table will have unlimited access to massages throughout the burn! :D :D :D

If you know anyone with a tent that would also be much appreciated !

gaminwench
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: DOTA, EoD, OBOP, Destiny Lounge

Re: Aussie in need of a massage table and tent

Post by gaminwench » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:37 am

Consider offering your massage services at HeeBeeGeeBees Healers.
"the prophecies of doom were better last year" trilo

Papa Bear
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Astral Headwash. Not a Placer

Re: Aussie in need of a massage table and tent

Post by Papa Bear » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 am

Gaminwench’s suggestion is a really good one. The HeeBees have plenty of massage tables and a nice healing space, and you don’t have to camp with them to be a “guest healer” there.

You’ll find them at 6:30 and G. More info about them here: http://www.heebeegeebeehealers.org/visi ... -2019.html

(Full disclosure: I’m a semi-retired HeeBee myself, though I’m in Kidsville this year.)

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”