Is there another place to seek rideshare spots?

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
CaramelUnicorn
Burning Since: 2018

Is there another place to seek rideshare spots?

Post by CaramelUnicorn » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:26 am

Hiya!

For some reason, it felt like there were a lot more offers listed for rideshare on the BM website last year. I just want to make sure that I'm not looking in the wrong place so is there another spot other than the "Rideshares & Resource Sharing" listserve on the BM website?

I am trying to find Round Trip accommodations from Las Vegas because the Burner Bus from Reno is sold out on Saturday and Sunday. I cannot afford the $1000+ ticket to fly the airplane. There are very few opportunities posted here and even less listed on Craigslist. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for the help.

sruiz2169
Camp Name: FERN

Re: Is there another place to seek rideshare spots?

Post by sruiz2169 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Did you try FB?

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm

If you can get to Reno, there are rides to the Playa usually available at the rideshare locations: Savemart Keystone and Air Playa Info at the airport.
Google eplaya on details.
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Pambot
Camp Name: The dusty mules

Post by Pambot » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Can u rent a car? 2 of us are trying to go from Las Vegas... we Can chip in gas and rental price if you can rent the car... we are also finding it difficult to get there from Las Vegas also

Canoe

Post by Canoe » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:17 pm

It's starting to get close to the day to leave for BRC.
Click on their user name, so you have access to "Send email to" and "Send private message", which ever they've allowed. Something like "Hey, we need to leave from Vegas too!" as a subject, then some details.
Private Message the messages stays within eplaya; they have to come back to eplaya to read it, but they get sent an email informing them they have a Private Message.

That way you can 'send' to them instead of waiting for them to come back to eplaya. (even though they should get an email that there was another post on their thread)
Video games are giving kids unrealistic expectations on how many swords they can carry.
... but don't harm the red dragon that frequents the area from time to time. He and I have an agreement.

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”