RIDESHARE or SHARING RV from L.A.?

Materials, expertise and rides...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let people know about it here.
SugarK
Burning Since: 2019

RIDESHARE or SHARING RV from L.A.?

Post by SugarK » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:51 am

Hi Dusty Burners!!
I'm Kate, and YES I'm planning early 😄

2019 will be my VIRGIN Burn(soo excited!! ), and Im trying to map out my plan...ideally Id love to find a fun, chill, reliable person (or 2 or several!) to do one of the following with and share costs:

1)share a rental car, van or truck from L.A., which will transport my (to be built) Hexayurt.
or
2) share an RV from L.A., to share/stay in at BM

My first choice would be to find a ride for me and my Hexayurt, as I'll ideally be either travelling with one of my friends, and/or joining a camp. But Im flexible!! At this stage figured I'd just put out the feelers to see what (and who!) is out there ;). I'm also very open to sharing an RV with the right people if we vibe, and if it fits my budget..

Im a super fun, happy, and positive minded 40-something female. Creative, love music (I sing), ART, and just good people with amazing vibes!! Send me a message if you have an option that works in any way with the above, or we can figure it out together!

hope to see you in the DUST!

RadiantConundrum
Burning Since: 2018

Re: RIDESHARE or SHARING RV from L.A.?

Post by RadiantConundrum » Thu May 23, 2019 1:23 am

My friend and I ate also looking to share an RV for our virgin burn. We are in the Corona area. Would you like to chat?

Return to “Rideshares & Resource Sharing”