ex solo camper seeks Classic Rock camp

Theme camps and villages are the interactive core of Burning Man. This is the place to announce and discuss camp and village plans for Burning Man 2020.
Auroraa
Burning Since: 2018

ex solo camper seeks Classic Rock camp

Post by Auroraa » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Heya!
I did my first burn a couple years ago as a solo camper with a friend and now I'm looking to widen my BRC circle and contribute my skills to the greater community! I'm a handy ma'am and know my way around many tools, I'm a great problem solver, and efficient communicator. I love love cooking and bringing creature comforts to fellow humans, and, as my subject suggests, am a huge fan of classic rock n roll. Funk and alternative jams are appreciated too, as well as craft and IPA brews. Also I'm studying sustainable agriculture, avid outdoors woman, and building a tiny house on wheels (yes, alone). Let me know if you or any camps you know may mesh well or are in need!! I'm an open book and have much to offer :)

-Aurora

Jeannie Ginx
Burning Since: 2021

Re: ex solo camper seeks Classic Rock camp

Post by Jeannie Ginx » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Don't mind if I follow this thread? I'm looking as well. Classic rock is what sealed the deal. :)

2021 will hopefully be my first burn.

Awesome on the tiny home.
Normal is boring. Don't be boring.
Love

Bless
Burning Since: 2012

Re: ex solo camper seeks Classic Rock camp

Post by Bless » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Helpful tip: find camps you like on Facebook or Google and reach out to them and ask to join. It will prove much more fruitful than this type of effort.
FUCK YOU, I'M A WIZARD. FUCK YOU, I'M A SHARK.

Return to “Camps & Villages”