Hugh Mungus, I need some advice.

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Post by spectabillis » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:15 am

how are you not allowed to reply though? you still have every ability to post whatever you want, and seeing how everyone else does so without much regard to others i dont get what you are saying.

ed: and i didnt tell you to do anything, that was a suggestion.

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:28 am

spectabillis wrote:how are you not allowed to reply though? you still have every ability to post whatever you want, and seeing how everyone else does so without much regard to others i dont get what you are saying.

ed: and i didnt tell you to do anything, that was a suggestion.
You told me to "drop it" in reference to Rockdad. You're a mod, your "suggestsions" equal a demand. Didn't you learn anything in moderator school?
It's what you make it.

spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Post by spectabillis » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:39 am

HughMungus wrote:You told me to "drop it" in reference to Rockdad. You're a mod, your "suggestsions" equal a demand. Didn't you learn anything in moderator school?
no, it was not a demand, it was a suggestion.

and there is no moderator school, its a perpetual learning process as it goes along. should i ask "didnt you learn anything in 'community' school?"

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:24 pm

spectabillis wrote:
HughMungus wrote:You told me to "drop it" in reference to Rockdad. You're a mod, your "suggestsions" equal a demand. Didn't you learn anything in moderator school?
no, it was not a demand, it was a suggestion.

and there is no moderator school, its a perpetual learning process as it goes along. should i ask "didnt you learn anything in 'community' school?"
There's no such thing as moderator school?!?!
It's what you make it.

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:13 pm

Dustbuddy wrote:
Kinetic IV wrote:Not that my opinion means anything to anyone here but I see no problems with Rockdad's behavior online
which makes me even more supportive of Badger's skepticism about your cancer drama than I was before. You've just said that you have no problem with Rockdad lying about what somebody else said, in order to boost support for one of his causes.

Nobody supports a liar but another liar, especially about a matter which the evidence has taken out of the realm of rational debate. This isn't a matter of somebody asking "Matisse vs. Picasso - who's better". This is a matter of clicking on a link and acknowledging what is being said at the other end, in black and white. This is not a matter of taste or opinion, this is a matter of directly confirmable objective reality. The man lied and then kept on lying when called on it.

The only subject up in the air at this point is that of how characteristic Rockdad's pathological liar act is of the people on ePlaya. When, so far, we have a grand total of two people (me and HughMungus) who are willing to say that fraud and defamation of character are wrong, the message I'm getting is that this sleazebag represents almost all of you.

Right now, I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive. I'm getting screwed over for having done the right thing and that is not OK.
Well Hugh, Dallas, Dustbusted, and all your other self debating puppets,

If you’re not Hugh you are his twin! Or a relative All this anger! And threats! And Lies just like Hugh!

I should take them one by one but it is just not worth it!

You (Hugh) are the only one that has ever made stalking threats not I!

I have posted no pictures with names on that thread why make things up! In fact I have cropped the pictures and reduced them in size and have been complimented on them even in that context. Only you (Hugh) have a problem with them!
I will take all the pictures I want all over the Playa you better get used to it!

I have never intentionally lied on this board not once! And I stand by my opinion that your a Hugh sock puppet that is a opinion not a lie!

On another thread I quoted a person and then you Uncovered the fact that months later this person changed their mind so how did I lie? They did say what they said later they changed their mind I did not make anything up! And in fact I politely acknowledged your discovery and tried to continue the discussion but just like (You) Hugh you could not get off the point and continue a civil discussion! No over and over you kept saying I lied over and over again. Argumentum ad infinitum and now in a pathological display you still bring it up on another thread my god man drop it! This is not the Atheist thread another display of a neurotic! You also brought up on that thread Occam's Razor right after Hugh was slaughtered with it on the Atheist thread!

In the above quote you talk about K4's personal medical problems besides being really lowball and none of your business how would a newbie know about this?

You say your getting screwed over for doing the right thing? What right thing? Making light of other peoples medical problems? Continuing your trolling looking for a fight on every thread?
Quote:
For example, he thinks he should be allowed to take pictures of people without asking (and, even worse, post the images right here on ePlaya).



OK, that IS potentially dangerous. Genuine violent fanaticism is not hard to find online, and connecting a name to a face is just going to help any would-be stalker.
The above quote is another lie of yours (Hugh) I never said that on the CT threads I said something like "I try to always ask sometimes I do not depending on the situation such as large crowds or I am obviously taking a portrait shot without objection". I challenge you to find these picture's I posted with names your lying again!
On at least three unrelated threads you (Hugh) have continued to make this claim against me No one buys it give it up
This is your quote "I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive" Outraged over what? That you were discovered? Is that another threat? Is that how rational people behave? It goes right along with the threats to stalk photographers and destroy camera's on the CT thread !
I would love for you to expand upon this threat to do something really vindictive!



Join the Lobotomy club dude!
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:28 pm

Rockdad wrote:Well Hugh, Dallas, Dustbusted, and all your other self debating puppets,

If you’re not Hugh you are his twin! Or a relative All this anger! And threats! And Lies just like Hugh!

I should take them one by one but it is just not worth it!

You (Hugh) are the only one that has ever made stalking threats not I!

I have posted no pictures with names on that thread why make things up! In fact I have cropped the pictures and reduced them in size and have been complimented on them even in that context. Only you (Hugh) have a problem with them!
I will take all the pictures I want all over the Playa you better get used to it!

I have never intentionally lied on this board not once! And I stand by my opinion that your a Hugh sock puppet that is a opinion not a lie!

On another thread I quoted a person and then you Uncovered the fact that months later this person changed their mind so how did I lie? They did say what they said later they changed their mind I did not make anything up! And in fact I politely acknowledged your discovery and tried to continue the discussion but just like (You) Hugh you could not get off the point and continue a civil discussion! No over and over you kept saying I lied over and over again. Argumentum ad infinitum and now in a pathological display you still bring it up on another thread my god man drop it! This is not the Atheist thread another display of a neurotic! You also brought up on that thread Occam's Razor right after Hugh was slaughtered with it on the Atheist thread!

In the above quote you talk about K4's personal medical problems besides being really lowball and none of your business how would a newbie know about this?

You say your getting screwed over for doing the right thing? What right thing? Making light of other peoples medical problems? Continuing your trolling looking for a fight on every thread?
Quote:
For example, he thinks he should be allowed to take pictures of people without asking (and, even worse, post the images right here on ePlaya).



OK, that IS potentially dangerous. Genuine violent fanaticism is not hard to find online, and connecting a name to a face is just going to help any would-be stalker.
The above quote is another lie of yours (Hugh) I never said that on the CT threads I said something like "I try to always ask sometimes I do not depending on the situation such as large crowds or I am obviously taking a portrait shot without objection". I challenge you to find these picture's I posted with names your lying again!
On at least three unrelated threads you (Hugh) have continued to make this claim against me No one buys it give it up
This is your quote "I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive" Outraged over what? That you were discovered? Is that another threat? Is that how rational people behave? It goes right along with the threats to stalk photographers and destroy camera's on the CT thread !
I would love for you to expand upon this threat to do something really vindictive!

Join the Lobotomy club dude!
You think I'm posting under more than one name? Oh man.

Where did I say, "I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive"?

Regarding images/names, I never posted anything about stalkers...however, you do seem to be completely missing the point there. If you don't have someone's permission to put their image online, you shouldn't do it. But of course you don't seem to understand the whole "asking permission" thing so just keep doing whatever the fuck you want. Don't be mistaken that because only a few people call you on your bullshit that only a few people think you're fucking up.
It's what you make it.

User avatar
PlayaPetal
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:25 pm

Post by PlayaPetal » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:34 pm

here, here Rockdad... agreed.
Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

HughMungus and all his smelly socks

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:10 pm

Against my better judgment I peeked at what Hugh responded He does not deserve the negative attention he craves so much!
HughMungus and all his smelly socks wrote: You think I'm posting under more than one name? Oh man.
What makes you think I am posting under more than one name? Why would I? Unlike you I do not need support for Argumentum ad infinitum
HughMungus and all his smelly socks wrote:Where did I say, "I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive"?
I have had you on ignore when I respond to your other sock I include your name for clarifacation. Your other sock was making the threats of doing something very vindictive but of course you know that! but you just love to continue arguing
HughMungus and all his smelly socks wrote: Regarding images/names, I never posted anything about stalkers...however, you do seem to be completely missing the point there. If you don't have someone's permission to put their image online, you shouldn't do it.
That is your opinion (which we have heard ad infinitum)not mine. If someone is in a public place when picture is taken it is fair game! I limit myself by the way to even more restrictive practices such as avoiding nudity or embrassing shots! Go yell at Lenny Jones(Great work!) , Discovery Channel, Tribe and all the other Web sites with pictures of Burningman people
HughMungus and all his smelly socks wrote:But of course you don't seem to understand the whole "asking permission" thing so just keep doing whatever the fuck you want.
Thank you for the permission I will
HughMungus and all his smelly socks wrote:Don't be mistaken that because only a few people call you on your bullshit that only a few people think you're fucking up.
I am sure you have a huge following in your Lobotomy club.

Your back on Ignore now that you understand why everytime I quote your sock I include your name.
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: HughMungus and all his smelly socks

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:17 pm

Rockdad wrote:Your back on Ignore now
Damn. I had so much to add to this discussion. :(
It's what you make it.

Kinetic IV
Posts: 2977
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine as of 10/27/06

Post by Kinetic IV » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:30 pm

Dustbuddy, my "cancer drama" is none of your concern. You are working off of biased, limited postings on the boards and therefore do not know the full story. Nor have you taken the time to ask me anything about it to get my side of the story either. Your post was nothing but an personal attack, one that I'm going to take the higher ground with and ignore.

As for my comment about Rockdad I feel he is catching more flak than he should be for some things. Now there is some of it that is warranted. But it seems to be a bit over the top and so I spoke up. If you were in the same position I'd say the same thing on your behalf. I don't know either one of you, I'm simply calling it as I see it. And as a member of this online community everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to post it too. I chose to exercise that right. I'm sorry if you disagree with my point of view.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Post by Dustbuddy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:25 pm

Kinetic IV wrote:Dustbuddy, my "cancer drama" is none of your concern.


In other words, everybody "has a right to their opinion" unless it's an opinion you don't want to hear. "Do as I say and not as I do". Got you. Hypocrite.

The way I read Badger's comments is that you manufacted a life-threatening illness in order to play the sympathy card in arguments. The more I see of your posting style, the more plausible that seems.


You are working off of biased, limited postings on the boards and therefore do not know the full story. Nor have you taken the time to ask me anything about it to get my side of the story either.

Given the fact that you've entered the fray to speak up in support of Rockdad's right to engage in fraud and defamation of character, why should I ask you for your side of any story at all? Your credibility is already blown.

Can you point to a reason why I should view Badger's comments with anywhere near the same level of skepticism?

Your post was nothing but an personal attack, one that I'm going to take the higher ground with and ignore.

Your preachy tone contradicts that.

As for my comment about Rockdad I feel he is catching more flak than he should be for some things. Now there is some of it that is warranted. But it seems to be a bit over the top and so I spoke up. If you were in the same position I'd say the same thing on your behalf. I don't know either one of you, I'm simply calling it as I see it.

And screw the facts, right?

And as a member of this online community everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to post it too.


No, Kinetic, they don't. Not when the "opinion" is about something that isn't a matter of opinion. Freedom of speech is no excuse for dishonesty or the passionate defense of dishonesty. You've been guilty of both.


I chose to exercise that right.

There is no such right, not morally and not even legally, and you know it. For example, you may have noticed that there is this little tort called "libel" that applies when one expresses a derogatory opinion that is in clear conflict with verifiable fact, or even when it is merely unsupported by verifiable fact. So, in fact, the first amendment does not grant one an absolute right to express just any opinion one wants, and it never did.

As for the morality of the matter, "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" strikes me as being one very good value to ram down people's throats, and not be even slightly tolerant about. Rockdad practiced libel. You endorsed it. That makes you scum, no matter how much arrogant, self-righteous posturing you feel like engaging in.


I'm sorry


You most certainly are. If you really do have cancer and aren't just playing it up for the drama, please hurry up and die. The world will still have as many smugly self-righteous sociopaths as its needs, without you.

Kinetic IV
Posts: 2977
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine as of 10/27/06

Post by Kinetic IV » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:47 pm

Please hurry up and die. Nice.

There was a time I would have sat down and pounded out a fire and brimstone response to something so hostile and outright wrong. But that was then and as people say the times they are a changin. I went back and read your posts and realized I am dealing with someone who has some kind of psychological problem. Normal logic and reason will fail and therefore there is nothing more I can say here. I would be wasting my time.

Dustbuddy, I hope you will find the help you need and I wish you well.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:07 pm

Could we please stop the personal attacks? This is my thread, started for me by Dustbuddy and I don't really see how what you've both just said has anything to do with Rockdad being a paranoid weirdo. So if you two goofballs want to insult each other, please start new threads. Hugs all around!
It's what you make it.

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Post by Dustbuddy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:20 pm

Kinetic IV wrote:Please hurry up and die. Nice.
No more than you deserve.
realized I am dealing with someone who has some kind of psychological problem. Normal logic and reason will fail

Look who's talking.

I would be wasting my time.

I know the feeling.

Dustbuddy, I hope you will find the help you need and I wish you well.

Again, backing up Badger's assessment of what you're about. You go trolling for flames, you get them, and then use them as a justification for your usual "holier than thou" attitude, something guaranteed to piss off just about anybody, just about anywhere. You are pure, shameless bullshit, through and through, the most worthless waste of flesh humanly imaginable.

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

His thread finally he admits it!

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:32 pm

HughMungus wrote: This is my thread, started for me by Dustbuddy
While I was posting this shows up!
His thread finally he admits it!
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

Huge Fungus and his Puppets will be ignored.

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:39 pm

This will be my last post on this thread after that Huge Fungus and his Puppets will be ignored. This thread was started by Dustbuddy (Hugh) because craves attention negative or not and I refuse participate any further with a 16 year old mindset looking for the attention he does not get at home.

Some fact's - I originally ignored Hugh because not only was he too fanatical in his insistence on convincing everyone to think just like him on the CT thread, and his threats to stalk photographers but he posted a little line in the beginning of the Sept 11 thread sating that day changed nothing for him! Whether he is willing to admit it or not or whether he likes it or not it changed the world for everybody! But to be so cold to just blow that day off I knew I could never discuss anything with him in a reasonable way again I never mentioned it just blew him off for good.

On a related note: In today's news another rescuer has died from toxins inhaled at Ground Zero
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: Given the fact that you've entered the fray to speak up in support of Rockdad's right to engage in fraud and defamation of character, why should I ask you for your side of any story at all? Your credibility is already blown.
There is no fraud nor defamation of character my opinion is your a cold mean spirited nasty psychologically screwed up Hugh sock puppet it is my OPINION you have the right to ignore it I have the RIGHT to express it since you have gone to all the trouble to start this thread! And to call me a liar, nut and other names prior to me saying anything nasty you have done everything necessary for me to confirm this by your own actions
And as a member of this online community everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to post it too.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: No, Kinetic, they don't. Not when the "opinion" is about something that isn't a matter of opinion. Freedom of speech is no excuse for dishonesty or the passionate defense of dishonesty. You've been guilty of both.
I chose to exercise that right.
It is a opinion you are a Asshat actually you have proven it to be a fact!
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:
There is no such right, not morally and not even legally, and you know it. For example, you may have noticed that there is this little tort called "libel" that applies when one expresses a derogatory opinion that is in clear conflict with verifiable fact, or even when it is merely unsupported by verifiable fact. So, in fact, the first amendment does not grant one an absolute right to express just any opinion one wants, and it never did.
Bullshit Mr. lawyer so sue me it is a verifiable fact that you are a Asshat
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: As for the morality of the matter, "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" strikes me as being one very good value to ram down people's throats, and not be even slightly tolerant about. Rockdad practiced libel. You endorsed it. That makes you scum, no matter how much arrogant, self-righteous posturing you feel like engaging in.
What the hell would you know about morality? Wishing someone would die! Making fun of a cancer patient? Calling people names? Calling them liars, nuts, and scum? Blowing off the deaths of thousands of your country men?
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: You most certainly are. If you really do have cancer and aren't just playing it up for the drama, please hurry up and die.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: This is part of what Rockdad did to me, in response to the fact that when he was less than forthcoming about what one of his cited sources had to say, I called him on what he had done. That's not a "difference of opinion", Spec, that's just wrong under any civilized standard of behavior
Whaaa..
This is just more confirmation that you’re a Hugh sock puppet you cannot get over little things without bringing it up over and over again. Ok I was less than forthcoming do you feel better now will you drop it now of course not because I have already for the tenth time acknowledged you found out that a source I quoted had changed his mind months later big deal! It does not make me a liar in any sense. But my god you will not drop it even though it had no relevance to anything really.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: The man lied and then kept on lying when called on it
http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic. ... 4&start=30
If anyone cares to look it happened on this thread you will notice I immediately acknowledged the mistake
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: as a brother of mine would say, "asked and answered
brother live in Reno??
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: If you really do have cancer and aren't just playing it up for the drama, please hurry up and die. The world will still have as many smugly self-righteous sociopaths as its needs, without you.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: Right now, I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive
So very sad talk about self-righteous sociopaths you just displayed the very definition of a social sociopath
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:
On the other hand, slinging irrelevant personal accusations designed to provoke ridicule for the purpose of constructing an ad hominem argument IS defamation of character, and I should hope that a moderator would know the difference. May I assume that you do?
Another use of a big word Hugh had used against him on another thread recently another give way
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: If not, it's your loss and I sure as Hell am not going to work that hard to get out to spend $250, if being expected to swallow somebody else's crap is now going to be a nonnegotiable part of this vacation package. I doubt very seriously that I'll be alone in feeling this way, especially given the reality of the glaring loopiness of the discussion that lead up to this, in the first place.
Your loss? Who’s loss? Another Asshat not on the Playa how is that a loss? Or are you making a subtle threat to Larry’s pocketbook. And is Eplaya part of your vacation package? You want a Eplaya refund? Oh please say it is true you will not be missed! And except for your crew of sock’s I feel you are alone.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: I more than hope, I insist on it. Oh, and if they should be foolish enough to lie about the results,
Another attempt at disinformation and stupid threats
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:I will be very glad to set up an account with Google and post to Usenet as myself, and then send documentation of the incident to Dr.Cliff, who I'm sure won't mind having a little extra ammunition. Yes, I do play hardball and enough is enough.
Google, unlike Yahoo, doesn't mask origination IPs, so that will settle it. I'd prefer not to go that route, as it usually gets one's ISP bombarded with calls from cranks sympathetic to the crank whose BS one is debunking, but if there is no other way of knocking the wind out of the sails of a lowlife such as yourself, so be it. I think they'll understand and approve, on general principle.
This is so fucking funny I am sure you and Dr, Cliff are long term buddies go tell him Asshat except he has not updated his website in years!I am so scared of Dr. Cliff....


In closure this is a monumental waste of time and just feed’s the Hugh Mungus disinformation campaign I will not play along any further.
I enjoy Epalya and the thoughtful and entertaining discussions it offers from now on I will try to ignore all of the trolling I have been subject too if it continues to the point of getting totally ridiculous I will do has a moderator requested of me and send the list of examples to him.
{Ploink}
I apologize if this asinine discussion has been a distraction from the good things on Eplaya

Check out the Apokiliptika thread for a laugh and a lesson on having fun with Eplaya that is where I will be...
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

Kinetic IV
Posts: 2977
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine as of 10/27/06

Post by Kinetic IV » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:43 pm

I am holier than thou. That will be Reverend Kinetic if you're going to be technical about it.

By the way be prepared to get even more pissed off because I'm not changing my ways because of the posts of some eplaya sock puppet. I'm sitting here laughing about all this...if you were intending to piss me off it backfired miserably. By the way I thought I saw some previous posts of yours talking about personal attacks? Hmmm....and what did you just do? You also called me a hypocrite...if you have a mirror over there you might want to use it about now.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

Asshat and socks

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:49 pm

-Removed double post- I am sure one of the puppets will make big deal of it and assume a conspirasy <---I misspelled a word on purpose a little Hugh bait when he is losing he starts going for the ridiculous







conspiracy
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Repeating a reasonable demand made to an unreasonable man

Post by Dustbuddy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

spectabillis wrote:my comment had less to do with whatever difference you have with rockdad, the government, bad weather, parasitic infections, auto accidents... it has more to do with spreading it around so everyone else on this board has to see and deal with it.

In other words, if somebody tries to screw me over, I should bend over quietly and enjoy it? No go.

Right now, Spec, yes or no - are you going to confirm the fact that I am not posting from the same IP as HughMungus or are you not? If the answer is "no", then I'll go set up that Google account right now and be sure to tell my primary ISP who to send their thanks to, should they end up being bombarded with phone calls from some of Rockdad's fellow conspiracy theorists. All you need to do to bring this to a close on reasonably just terms is just acknowledge that the IPs don't match. To take care of this BS on my own, I actually have to reveal my IP and my primary ISP to the general public. Any resultant harassment of my provider then becomes your fault and your responsibility, because you refused to do what you damned well know you should be doing, at a time when doing so would be so damned easy.

Just how hard is it to look at the bottom of a page, and then cut and paste the IP you see to this location: Arin Whois Lookup?

But as is your usual pattern, you probably won't bother. You don't care about the truth, you don't care about what's fair, you only care about what is going to make life easiest for Spectabillis with the least amount of work for you, no matter who has to get screwed over to make that happen. I'm going to give you until tomorrow to see if you're man enough to carry out a thirty second task and do the right thing. I doubt very seriously that you will, but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

Failure to respond on your part will be taken as a refusal by you to comply with this very reasonable demand on the part of a user whose right to not be libeled has been violated, on your board, in your presence. The Google account gets set up tonight, if I don't see an acceptable response from you, soon. If you have not made the trivial effort needed to clear my name from Rockdad's meritless accusation by time I log in again, probably shortly after noontime, I'll make a Usenet post using my new Google account, and post a link to the "original copy" page for the post in the Dejanews/Googlegroups archives, once that copy appears. Note the "origination IP" line on those pages. The matter of where I am posting from will, at that point, be as beyond reasonable debate as the fact that Rockdad lied about what the aforementioned source had to say.

If you decide to be clever and lock my account to keep me from posting that link from ePlaya, I'll just go over to the Travel to Burning Man board, and post the link from there, probably in the Gripes section of that board, complete with commentary not just about how I was treated on this board, but about the insane absurdity of the circumstances leading up to that mistreatment. Note that said board belongs to both the Ring of Fire and the Playadust webring. Word will get around. I am not going to just let this drop.

The next step is yours. If you want to trash your own reputation and the slowly rebuilding reputation of ePlaya just to make nice with somebody who makes Jerry from "Conspiracy Theory" look like a Rhodes Scholar, be my guest. But my name gets cleared of this absurd charge by tomorrow night, with or without your cooperation, and if that means that the ePlaya url cite I'll include in my Usenet post helps a wave of Usenet spammers find their way here, que serait, serait. Merde happens. Have I made myself understood?

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Huge Fungus and his Puppets will be ignored.

Post by HughMungus » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:48 pm

Rockdad wrote:This will be my last post on this thread after that Huge Fungus and his Puppets will be ignored. This thread was started by Dustbuddy (Hugh) because craves attention negative or not and I refuse participate any further with a 16 year old mindset looking for the attention he does not get at home.

Some fact's - I originally ignored Hugh because not only was he too fanatical in his insistence on convincing everyone to think just like him on the CT thread, and his threats to stalk photographers but he posted a little line in the beginning of the Sept 11 thread sating that day changed nothing for him! Whether he is willing to admit it or not or whether he likes it or not it changed the world for everybody! But to be so cold to just blow that day off I knew I could never discuss anything with him in a reasonable way again I never mentioned it just blew him off for good.

On a related note: In today's news another rescuer has died from toxins inhaled at Ground Zero
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: Given the fact that you've entered the fray to speak up in support of Rockdad's right to engage in fraud and defamation of character, why should I ask you for your side of any story at all? Your credibility is already blown.
There is no fraud nor defamation of character my opinion is your a cold mean spirited nasty psychologically screwed up Hugh sock puppet it is my OPINION you have the right to ignore it I have the RIGHT to express it since you have gone to all the trouble to start this thread! And to call me a liar, nut and other names prior to me saying anything nasty you have done everything necessary for me to confirm this by your own actions
And as a member of this online community everyone has the right to their opinion and the right to post it too.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: No, Kinetic, they don't. Not when the "opinion" is about something that isn't a matter of opinion. Freedom of speech is no excuse for dishonesty or the passionate defense of dishonesty. You've been guilty of both.
I chose to exercise that right.
It is a opinion you are a Asshat actually you have proven it to be a fact!
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:
There is no such right, not morally and not even legally, and you know it. For example, you may have noticed that there is this little tort called "libel" that applies when one expresses a derogatory opinion that is in clear conflict with verifiable fact, or even when it is merely unsupported by verifiable fact. So, in fact, the first amendment does not grant one an absolute right to express just any opinion one wants, and it never did.
Bullshit Mr. lawyer so sue me it is a verifiable fact that you are a Asshat
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: As for the morality of the matter, "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" strikes me as being one very good value to ram down people's throats, and not be even slightly tolerant about. Rockdad practiced libel. You endorsed it. That makes you scum, no matter how much arrogant, self-righteous posturing you feel like engaging in.
What the hell would you know about morality? Wishing someone would die! Making fun of a cancer patient? Calling people names? Calling them liars, nuts, and scum? Blowing off the deaths of thousands of your country men?
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: You most certainly are. If you really do have cancer and aren't just playing it up for the drama, please hurry up and die.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: This is part of what Rockdad did to me, in response to the fact that when he was less than forthcoming about what one of his cited sources had to say, I called him on what he had done. That's not a "difference of opinion", Spec, that's just wrong under any civilized standard of behavior
Whaaa..
This is just more confirmation that you’re a Hugh sock puppet you cannot get over little things without bringing it up over and over again. Ok I was less than forthcoming do you feel better now will you drop it now of course not because I have already for the tenth time acknowledged you found out that a source I quoted had changed his mind months later big deal! It does not make me a liar in any sense. But my god you will not drop it even though it had no relevance to anything really.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: The man lied and then kept on lying when called on it
http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic. ... 4&start=30
If anyone cares to look it happened on this thread you will notice I immediately acknowledged the mistake
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: as a brother of mine would say, "asked and answered
brother live in Reno??
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: If you really do have cancer and aren't just playing it up for the drama, please hurry up and die. The world will still have as many smugly self-righteous sociopaths as its needs, without you.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: Right now, I am completely outraged, enough to start seriously thinking of doing something seriously vindictive
So very sad talk about self-righteous sociopaths you just displayed the very definition of a social sociopath
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:
On the other hand, slinging irrelevant personal accusations designed to provoke ridicule for the purpose of constructing an ad hominem argument IS defamation of character, and I should hope that a moderator would know the difference. May I assume that you do?
Another use of a big word Hugh had used against him on another thread recently another give way
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: If not, it's your loss and I sure as Hell am not going to work that hard to get out to spend $250, if being expected to swallow somebody else's crap is now going to be a nonnegotiable part of this vacation package. I doubt very seriously that I'll be alone in feeling this way, especially given the reality of the glaring loopiness of the discussion that lead up to this, in the first place.
Your loss? Who’s loss? Another Asshat not on the Playa how is that a loss? Or are you making a subtle threat to Larry’s pocketbook. And is Eplaya part of your vacation package? You want a Eplaya refund? Oh please say it is true you will not be missed! And except for your crew of sock’s I feel you are alone.
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote: I more than hope, I insist on it. Oh, and if they should be foolish enough to lie about the results,
Another attempt at disinformation and stupid threats
Dustbuddy(Hugh) wrote:I will be very glad to set up an account with Google and post to Usenet as myself, and then send documentation of the incident to Dr.Cliff, who I'm sure won't mind having a little extra ammunition. Yes, I do play hardball and enough is enough.
Google, unlike Yahoo, doesn't mask origination IPs, so that will settle it. I'd prefer not to go that route, as it usually gets one's ISP bombarded with calls from cranks sympathetic to the crank whose BS one is debunking, but if there is no other way of knocking the wind out of the sails of a lowlife such as yourself, so be it. I think they'll understand and approve, on general principle.
This is so fucking funny I am sure you and Dr, Cliff are long term buddies go tell him Asshat except he has not updated his website in years!I am so scared of Dr. Cliff....


In closure this is a monumental waste of time and just feed’s the Hugh Mungus disinformation campaign I will not play along any further.
I enjoy Epalya and the thoughtful and entertaining discussions it offers from now on I will try to ignore all of the trolling I have been subject too if it continues to the point of getting totally ridiculous I will do has a moderator requested of me and send the list of examples to him.
{Ploink}
I apologize if this asinine discussion has been a distraction from the good things on Eplaya

Check out the Apokiliptika thread for a laugh and a lesson on having fun with Eplaya that is where I will be...
So...you still think me and Dustbuddy are the same person...and that earlier today when I addressed him in my post, I was really talking to myself? That's crazy!!!
It's what you make it.

User avatar
Rockdad
Posts: 3022
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:38 am
Location: Central Valley, Ca
Contact:

Busted Buddy

Post by Rockdad » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:11 pm

Image
Yes it is crazy if you look at the last post by your sock it was at 9:31 a few minutes later your sock signs off and you sign on this has been going on all day I have all the screen shots of this.
You did the same thing on the atheist thread had a discussion with your sock to promote your argument.
Your sock now makes a stupid illogical proof argument that would prove nothing and tosses in threats but say's it will take a day to do well tell your other hand it takes five minutes to setup a google account in fact I have 100 invites left need one? Why the wait? Because apparently someone is not available to help with your fake evidence!
I did not tip you off to this earlier because I carefully watched and took screen shots all day not once were you and your sock online at the same time! But you both posted all day? Apparently your sock wants to wait till tommorow so that someone back east can assist him in his ploy!
Lets have a moderator look at today's IP's and make the call before you can phony up the evidence!
Apparently you cannot even find a friend back east to sign your sock on for you at the same time your on!

Bustedbuddy 8)Image
Eplaya Bar Camp 2006 "What will it be"

[url=http://eplayabar.blogspot.com/]The Eplaya Bar Camp Blog[/url]

Kinetic IV
Posts: 2977
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine as of 10/27/06

Post by Kinetic IV » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:20 pm

The two accounts seem to share some similarities. Hmmm...I think I'll run a Ciras profiler (something I have on my side, not a phpBB or eplaya linked tool) on the various posts and see what it has to say.

By the way Dustbuddy the moderators have no way to trace IP's, only admins with access to the phpBB admin console or with the ability to run scripts can do it...which means you need to direct that request to Spanky and not to Spectabillis who has clearly articulated what he can and more importantly what he can't do. It's not by his choosing, it's a matter of what authority Spanky has given to all the moderators and even some of the admins.

Now...I can't resist this one. You kept bringing up Badger tonight...perhaps you have some kind of obsession with him? It sure seems so. Hmmm...perhaps you should know what kind of person you're quoting....in his own words. I give you a lengthy eplaya flashback!

Source...so nobody accuses me of any hijinx....
http://eplaya.burningman.org/viewtopic. ... log#100667
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:20 pm Post subject: P.O.T.D.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My submission for Post of the Day. So what if it was from yesterday; this could be the Post of the Year:

Isotopia wrote:
Quote:
Is this a 'personals' column?



It is now Badger.


Ms. Isotopia's personal:

Quote:
Looking for gloating, sanctimonious Republican hypocrite who seeks having their ass drilled like it was the last parcel of unspoiled ANWR (Arctic National Wildlife Reserve) land in North America by angry, disillusioned bay area Democrat and soon to be Canadian dwelling expatriate.

You: self-loathing, Lexus worshipping, closet case hell-bent on believing your obsession with cock is just a ‘phase’ that you’ll pass through until you can muster the requisite finances to dupe your hometown sweetheart into marrying you. Special consideration allotted to clean cut, church going fundamentalist who preys (oops) prays for the souls of underage choir boys while jacking on your prayer stick like some aging, closeted Bishop at a boys 5th grade swim meet. Extra points if you’re a nelly, Log Cabin apologist that jerks off on pics of Milton Friedman. You’re a poseur - and you know it. A hypocrite - and you know it. A big ass, nelly faggot that wants his ass stuffed harder than a Florida ballot box.

Me: Older, cocky, mid-40s loud-mouthed faggot with a general contempt for tight-ass, closeted Republican pretty boys seeks to re-educate you with my own version of ‘supply side’ economics. I am a versatile, You’re lame. You know one sexual position and that’s lying on your spine-free backside with your feet in the air while you fantasize getting poled up the pooper by John Maynard Keynes and recite the stations of the cross like it was some goddamn ‘Friends’ re-run that you’ve watched for the 17th fucking time just to take your marginally functioning brain off the fact that you like cock. Admit it pussy; you want Demo dick.

I'm not a '10' and am not seeking one. In fact I eschew such
creatures-unless you're married and there's a remote chance that I can
ruin your marriage. General interests include fucking and then 'outing' closeted members of the clergy after, burning tires in front of the local RNC office and playing "scratch the
Mercedes."

The possibility of a companionship situation with you is fairly unlikely seeing as I’d probably stab you (or myself) in the throat after the first week of having to suffer through your monosyllabic tirades about how queers are ruining it for everyone.

You get the idea.


If this sounds interesting to you drop me a line and we can discuss things further you pathetic asshat. Look forward to hearing from you.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

Wakawaka
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 6:43 pm
Location: SF..or nearabout

Post by Wakawaka » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:55 pm

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I actually read through all that crap. You guys have waaaay too much time on your hands. I guess I do too for reading it all. Completely pointless, every last drop of it.

And Dust, please leave K4 out of it, he's paid his frickin dues and has been playing very nice as of late. Please don't stir up old shit.

If you got nothing nice to post, don't post at all.

Okay, I'll go fuck off now.

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Post by Dustbuddy » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:29 am

Wakawaka wrote:Okay, I'll go fuck off now.
Better late than never.

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Just to be safe:

Post by Dustbuddy » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:21 am

Since you guys seem to be in love with these mudslinging "can you prove who you are" games and the mods are encouraging you in your trollery, I thought I might as well establish an identity off of ePlaya.

The "Dustbuddy" on the "Travel to Burning Man" board is me: [ profile | first post as registered user on board ]

This way, if my account on ePlaya is locked and Rockdad or Kinetic get one of their friends to spoof me on a third forum while I'm debunking Rockdad's accusation tomorrow, there will be no doubt as to who the real Dustbuddy is and who is spoofing. A little paranoid sounding, maybe, but only until one remembers what has already happened. At this point, taking such a precaution is no longer paranoia, it's just simple prudence.

Kinetic IV
Posts: 2977
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:34 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine as of 10/27/06

Re: Just to be safe:

Post by Kinetic IV » Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:47 am

Dustbuddy the overly paranoid wrote:Since you guys seem to be in love with these mudslinging "can you prove who you are" games and the mods are encouraging you in your trollery, I thought I might as well establish an identity off of ePlaya.
One more time.
A: The mods are volunteers.
B: The mods have recently lamented their lack of power on this board.
C: The mods don't have any way to track your IP. That requires access to the phpBB admin console or the ability to run scripts which again means only one person can do that. Spanky.
D: The only reason we're slinging shit is some of us are tired of getting pelted by splatter so we're throwing back....and identifying over the top excessive behavior that can kill an online community in the process so others are not inclined to add to it.
Dustbuddy the overly paranoid wrote: This way, if my account on ePlaya is locked and Rockdad or Kinetic get one of their friends to spoof me on a third forum while I'm debunking Rockdad's accusation tomorrow, there will be no doubt as to who the real Dustbuddy is and who is spoofing. A little paranoid sounding, maybe, but only until one remembers what has already happened. At this point, taking such a precaution is no longer paranoia, it's just simple prudence.
A: The only people that can lock your account are the admins and such a drastic step would likely be documented first in the Case Studies thread. While you've been IMHO a pain in the ass, you still haven't done anything that warrants locking your account. If such a lock was to hit out of the blue I know I would be heading to Case Studies and the first thing I'd say is WTF? Again, you're making this into something it's not.
B: As for me spoofing you, just because I can is no sign I'd want to. It's like this. I am responsible for my own actions. If I have an issue with you I will tell you so as I already have. I don't need socks to attack with, one account is sufficient. Now I do have a sock on here. Taqiyyah. It's got my silver star avatar and I've tried to work his character into their storylines so that everyone knows who is behind it, also that account posts primarily in the CH/KA threads. I don't see it being used elsewhere on the board.

Sheesh, this post snowballed on me. It may not accomplish anything but at least I tried. Dustbunny, my only role in this is to try and curb some things I see as over the top and I'm not out to fully silence you. Some controversy and tension is part of the online dynamics, the spice that keeps a board interesting. Read Captain Fuckwit's posts on facism if you want to see how bad it could get if some tension and dissent is not allowed. It's been about striking a good balance for years on here, what you see as holier than thou really comes back to that...
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

User avatar
DVD Burner
Posts: 9746
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by DVD Burner » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:20 am

this thread is cracking me up.








why do so many folk spen so much energy on much a do about nothing?



To create great humor for me to read.

Thanks guys. :lol:
[url=http://www.digicastinternational.com][img]http://76.14.56.240/digiweb/button10.jpg[/img][/url]

"[i][b]The art is in the digit![/b][/i]"

[url=http://eplaya.burningman.com/search.php?search_author=THE+ORIGINAL+DIGIMAN]The Original Digiman[/url]

User avatar
HughMungus
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:17 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Busted Buddy

Post by HughMungus » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:30 pm

Rockdad wrote:Lets have a moderator look at today's IP's and make the call before you can phony up the evidence!
OK let's do that.

eplaya at burningman
It's what you make it.

User avatar
Dustbuddy
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Northern Illinois
Contact:

Post by Dustbuddy » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:46 pm

That is now both of us saying that we want the mods to check those IP addresses, wiping out the "we're respecting the user's privacy" excuse before anybody even tries to bring up that one. I've also PM-ed Spanky advising him of the situation, as per the suggestion of one of Rockdad's troll friends, as if a mod were not capable of PMing an admin on his own.

As if I actually bought the excuse being offered for Spec's feet of clay to begin with, but I'm not going to leave any excuses on the table for the staff's failure to do the right thing, no matter how far-fetched. I've already set up that Google account, the way I said I would. Now let's see if I'm going to have to carry out Plan B, and hope my primary ISP doesn't get harassed with crank phone calls, or if at some point, common sense and common decency might prevail among the management for this place.

On the offhand possibility that Kinetic wasn't completely full of crap, I'll wait a little longer for the staff to respond, but we're talking hours, not days and sure as Hell not weeks. I get the distinct feeling that I'm being stalled in the hope that somebody else will then be able to pretend that I've been stalling, myself, so my willingness to listen to further excuses for delay will be sharply limited, especially given what a stretch this last one sounded like. Who ever heard of the mods not being allowed to see the IP addresses of those posting? If this were the policy, I'd surely like to know why it had been adopted.

No excuses for inaction remain, boys and girls. Let's see some movement. Today, if you don't mind.

spectabillis
Posts: 3527
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:07 pm
Burning Since: 2020
Location: black rock city

Re: Busted Buddy

Post by spectabillis » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:57 pm

HughMungus wrote:
Rockdad wrote:Lets have a moderator look at today's IP's and make the call before you can phony up the evidence!
OK let's do that. eplaya at burningman
just to clear things up a bit, there are some posts that allow moderators to do ip lookups, but i usually dont disclose them. why? respecting certain rights to privacy. even when pm'ing people over conflicts i rarely tell if i know they are a sock or not.

there has not been policy discussion on it, never been an issue.

but going back to my point, its better if people just keep conflicts in the topic that started them rather than go and create a whole new one and spread it around. honestly, if you think most people enjoy this shit - well... they dont. the best thing is to take it to private messages, but it seems even that is unreasonable request for some people.

just seems childish.

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”