Should I hassle Itzbeyond1ziz more or less?

All things outside of Burning Man.
SED

Should I hassle Itzbeyond1ziz more or less?

Post by SED » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:11 am

You decide.
It ain't the hanging, it's the drop.

AntiM
Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Post by AntiM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:17 am

Oh, be nice.

I forgot to ask over in tickets, were you asking her for sex, or hunter s.? Can I watch?

SED

Post by SED » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:25 am

What I meant was can we ALL have sex.

I'm thinking Itzbeyond Ditz needs a gadfly to propel her through the void. Perhaps that is my sacred mission this year.

I've been trying to get her together with Fire Elf. That's nice, isn't it?

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:11 am

Wow, you're pure evil. So, are you minion material or the overlord world-domination type?

capjbadger
Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Lamplighters

Post by capjbadger » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:22 am

AntiM wrote:Wow, you're pure evil. So, are you minion material or the overlord world-domination type?
"Advisor behind the throne, dagger in hand" would be my guess. ;)
Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

Honey Badger don't care. Honey Badger don't give a shit!

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 am

I'll watch my back.

Kinetic IV

Post by Kinetic IV » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 am

capjbadger wrote:
AntiM wrote:Wow, you're pure evil. So, are you minion material or the overlord world-domination type?
"Advisor behind the throne, dagger in hand" would be my guess. ;)
That reminds me of a scene from the Wizard of Oz....something about ignoring the little man behind the curtain....There's nothing to see here, move along, keep moving.....
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!

Desert Duck
Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Post by Desert Duck » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:11 am

I think I have an Idea. I probably shouldn't but it's such fun. Keep her going, SED. If we only give her happy nice responses, she'll go away just from lack of tension. Don't go full guns, but keep her biting. Don't want to chase her off, either, but I'd like to see if she can communicate without the excess. Am I evil? Probably. Will it help her? Maybe. Whatever.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:14 am

we should make sure she attends the meetngreet so we can ply her with drink and surprise her with our RT selves.

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:44 pm

SED wrote: gadfly ?
I have always loved that word......
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Post by Lassen Forge » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:47 pm

AntiM wrote:we should make sure she attends the meetngreet so we can ply her with drink and surprise her with our RT selves.

Delightfully evil, Anti...

bb

hunter S

Post by hunter S » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:39 pm

Anti....so glad you asked who Sed wanted to have sex with? I just wasn't quite sure either!

Drinks @ MTG...bet she drinks green tea?
Objects behind you may appeare larger than reality!

Eric
Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Post by Eric » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:27 pm

AntiM wrote:we should make sure she attends the meetngreet so we can ply her with drink and surprise her with our RT selves.
Ya know, I almost wish the Piss Clear Iron Liver contest wasn't the same time as the Meet & Greet just so I could watch the fun.

I am, of course, too gentle of a soul to do evil myself.......

*cough*
It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Former Ass't Editor & columnist, BRC Weekly

ThePikey

Post by ThePikey » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:15 pm

... Damnation and hellfire, the shit I miss on the boards by being busy. Run with it man. This is better than free cable.

And the way I see it, you *are* playing nice. If you were mean, you'd have suggested UbErPlAyA.

(typing like that is a *serious* pain in the ass, how the hell does she do that on the regular, anyways?)

AntiM

Post by AntiM » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:26 am

It has got to be a fucking program, unless she's SeRiouSly OCD. Not random enough for freehand.

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:53 am

Arrrggg!! Avast ye fucking fluffy bunny shirtcockers! Haul your drunken hairy fat ass out of our sight or prepare to receive a hot buttered hedgehog fired up your aft quarters!

SED

Post by SED » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:10 am

I'm all over it.

Anyone know if the Contessa will ply the dust again this year? I'm thinking that us folks at Bar Camp we might form a relationship with them and pay these twits a visit. Rewards? Oh yes . . .

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:33 am

Full armada invasion!

Just how many "ships" do we have crusing the playa seas anyway? I'll be bringing mine... :D
(well, once the DMV approves it that is. So far no news is good news I'm told. :) )

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:59 pm

Oh my fucking god SED...

I just fell off my chair laughing at your post over in the ticket area.
Now my co-workers are looking at me funny

...again

Off for the weekend. Laters all! :D

*Still laughing*

tisha2

Post by tisha2 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:19 pm

sooooo....just to play devil's advocate, SED darling (do i have a deathwish or what?):
burningexperience wrote:We of the Utopia Team are still looking for someone who has got a Art Car/Mutated Vehicle that is willing to drive past our base camp and Art Installation (called Utopia) to pick up some people from time to time or unload visitors who wish to see what we are showing at Burning Man this year.
vs:
SED wrote:Anyone know if the Contessa will ply the dust again this year? I'm thinking that us folks at Bar Camp we might form a relationship with them and pay these twits a visit.
ERP ~ Emergency Resource Procurement
"if i can't find it, yer f***ed"
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ERP-Emergency-Resource-Procurement/257100377734118

how we roll:
https://www.facebook.com/TheThugboat

SED

Post by SED » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:36 pm

Well, I reconsidered the case of the Belgian Utopians and wrote them a letter to find out more.

I'm really not such a bad guy, you know?

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:10 am

tisha2 wrote:sooooo....just to play devil's advocate, SED darling (do i have a deathwish or what?):
burningexperience wrote:We of the Utopia Team are still looking for someone who has got a Art Car/Mutated Vehicle that is willing to drive past our base camp and Art Installation (called Utopia) to pick up some people from time to time or unload visitors who wish to see what we are showing at Burning Man this year.
vs:
SED wrote:Anyone know if the Contessa will ply the dust again this year? I'm thinking that us folks at Bar Camp we might form a relationship with them and pay these twits a visit.
Sooo... just to play Devil's Advocate to your D.A. ... ;)

I think there is a bit of a difference in SED saying, "Hey, lets talk to the Contessa crew about playing and gigging with them" and the Utopia folks saying, "Hey, could you guys ferry people to our camp? We'll 'reward' you..."

Desert Duck
Location: Oregon foothills near Silver Falls...wait, no...San Francisco...umm North bay?...The Playa!!!!

Post by Desert Duck » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:04 pm

capjbadger wrote:
tisha2 wrote:sooooo....just to play devil's advocate, SED darling (do i have a deathwish or what?):
vs:
Sooo... just to play Devil's Advocate to your D.A. ... ;)

I think there is a bit of a difference in SED saying, "Hey, lets talk to the Contessa crew about playing and gigging with them" and the Utopia folks saying, "Hey, could you guys ferry people to our camp? We'll 'reward' you..."
I have to agree. What SED wa suggesting is that the crew of La Contessa might enjoy doing a little raiding with us. I know at least some of us have at least met some of them, and that they might be up for some mischief.

So, plotting an alliance for the purpose of mischief versus looking for any schmo with transport to play ferryman for favors. Mischief wins hands down.
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

ibdave
Burning Since: 1998

Post by ibdave » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:17 pm

SED wrote:I'm all over it.

Anyone know if the Contessa will ply the dust again this year? I'm thinking that us folks at Bar Camp we might form a relationship with them and pay these twits a visit. Rewards? Oh yes . . .
I heard that it tore off an axle and other damage last year on a Playa Snake.
So no me thinks its a no...
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:48 pm

Hmmm... I know this was talked about a while back, but does anyone have 1st person info about the current fate of the Contessa and if it is coming back out this year?

Is any of her crew on here that could tell us? Or maybe someone from the DMV?

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:51 pm

Desert Duck wrote:I have to agree. What SED wa suggesting is that the crew of La Contessa might enjoy doing a little raiding with us. I know at least some of us have at least met some of them, and that they might be up for some mischief.

So, plotting an alliance for the purpose of mischief versus looking for any schmo with transport to play ferryman for favors. Mischief wins hands down.
Mischief 4 teh win. :wink: :twisted:

theCryptofishist
Burning Since: 2017

Post by theCryptofishist » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:58 pm

In my cranky and limited world view
Bad Prose = Invitation to Hassle.

Or at least you could provide a (loose) translation.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

capjbadger

Post by capjbadger » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:32 pm

haha.. Sorry. Was using some funny lingo I picked up from years of working around video gamers doing software beta-testing.

(insert thing here) 4 teh win = (insert thing here) for the win (of some contest or such)

teh: Common mis-type of "the". Has found it's way into "LEET-speak"
4: For. More "leet"

In short, you're basicly saying "(insert thing here) is cool".
In this case, it would be something along the lines of, "Mischief is fucking cool!" :D

dana

Re: Should I hassle Itzbeyond1ziz more or less?

Post by dana » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:17 pm

SED wrote:You decide.
What are you looking for?
encouragement? absolution? If you need reason for restraint I'll give you this:

Strikes me as a little strange that you were riding the Dust Bugger for posting a picture of some kid with Down's syndrome, calling his humor cruel and immature on one thread, and then ridiculing Itze in another. The kid with Down's wasn't directly insulted, but Itze was.

I have to agree her post was... well.. a little "flowery". But the weird thing is, the big BM is so huge and diverse, she'll probably easily find her own little niche on one side of the spectrum. Yep. We're all just little chunks of undigested corn and meat in the big BM scheme of things.

Desert Duck

undigested meat

Post by Desert Duck » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:13 pm

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I like pudding.

I like tea.

I like chocolate.

Do you like me?

Return to “Open Discussion”