your stupid joke here

All things outside of Burning Man.
Post Reply
User avatar
Perpetual Burn
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 pm
Burning Since: 2021

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Perpetual Burn » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:51 pm

Image
Consciousness contains all Multiverse
The Singularity cannot be hacked
The Divine Programmer manifests Love
Phenomena radiates it back
With Immaculate power and humble Grace
We Burn down Samsara
At Home, this must be the Place

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19564
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Simon of the Playa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:24 am

AC1C6675-E253-4C72-9A1B-C0D60C349CD8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Perpetual Burn
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 pm
Burning Since: 2021

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Perpetual Burn » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:18 am

Just heard this one from the madman in front of the 711...

"I don't have OCD. I have CDO... cause they're in alphabetical order like they're supposed to be!"
Consciousness contains all Multiverse
The Singularity cannot be hacked
The Divine Programmer manifests Love
Phenomena radiates it back
With Immaculate power and humble Grace
We Burn down Samsara
At Home, this must be the Place

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19564
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:15 am

here’s some other shit you wrote, perpy.

wow, you really are a stupid anti-semite aren’t you, sweetie...

406A9054-302C-4169-91EC-9FBBAB1B2A67.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
Dr. Pyro
Posts: 4733
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:11 am
Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro
Location: Meadow Vista, CA
Contact:

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Dr. Pyro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Simon of the Playa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:15 am
here’s some other shit you wrote, perpy.

wow, you really are a stupid anti-semite aren’t you, sweetie...


406A9054-302C-4169-91EC-9FBBAB1B2A67.jpeg
I do not understand why this is in the "your stupid joke here" thread.

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19564
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:07 pm

5A796030-C074-44B7-9893-AFEC61565CF3.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 29478
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by ygmir » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:34 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:19 pm
Simon of the Playa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:15 am
here’s some other shit you wrote, perpy.

wow, you really are a stupid anti-semite aren’t you, sweetie...


406A9054-302C-4169-91EC-9FBBAB1B2A67.jpeg
I do not understand why this is in the "your stupid joke here" thread.
Bam!
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
lucky420
Posts: 8961
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:47 am
Burning Since: 2021
Camp Name: Dye with Dignity
Location: Reno, NV

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by lucky420 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:57 pm

ygmir wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Dr. Pyro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:19 pm
Simon of the Playa wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:15 am
here’s some other shit you wrote, perpy.

wow, you really are a stupid anti-semite aren’t you, sweetie...


406A9054-302C-4169-91EC-9FBBAB1B2A67.jpeg
I do not understand why this is in the "your stupid joke here" thread.
Bam!
[/

Never mind
Oh my god, it's HUGE!

User avatar
Simon of the Playa
Posts: 19564
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:25 pm
Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: La Guilde des Hashischins
Location: Rochester, Nevada.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by Simon of the Playa » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:41 pm

ok, Bammer...
Frida Be You & Me

User avatar
A-RockLeFrench
Posts: 865
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:03 pm
Burning Since: 2010
Camp Name: THREAT
Location: USA

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by A-RockLeFrench » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:58 am

CEEF2EA7-8D6B-4C0C-8DE3-1CE6781E4E80.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10282
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by FIGJAM » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:17 am

What's the difference between a tire and 365 condoms?

One's a Goodyear, and the other is a GREAT year!!!
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

User avatar
ygmir
Posts: 29478
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Burning Since: 2017
Camp Name: qqqq
Location: nevada county

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by ygmir » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:01 pm

FIGJAM wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:17 am
What's the difference between a tire and 365 (used) condoms?

One's a Goodyear, and the other is a GREAT year!!!
fixed it.
YGMIR

Unabashed Nordic
Pagan

User avatar
FIGJAM
Posts: 10282
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Location: apache junction az.

Re: your stupid joke here

Post by FIGJAM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:22 am

91764956_10159709240087907_1492663347684835328_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Don't buy ur Burn...........Build ur Burn!"

"If I can't find an answer, I'll create one!!!"

Fuck Im Good Just Ask Me

Post Reply

Return to “Open Discussion”